YOU WILL LOVE THIS MSG,..MUST READ

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)

21 October 2010  

A girl asked her lover. .

Girl: Tell me. Whom do u love most in this world?
Boy: U
Girl: what am I to u?
Boy: "U r my rib. It was said that Nature created a man and took one of his rib & created Woman. Every man has been searching for his missing rib, only when u find the woman of ur life, u'll no longer feel the ache in ur heart."

After their wedding, the couple had a happy life for a while. However, the youthful couple began to drift apart due to the busy schedule & never-ending worries of daily problems. The couple began to have more quarrels.

1 day, after the quarrel, the girl ran out of the house & shouted, "U don't love me!" The boy replied "Maybe, it was a mistake, u were never my missing rib! "Suddenly, she turned quiet & stood there. He regretted what he said, with tears, she went home to pack her things. She said "I'm really not ur missing rib, I am going."

After 5 years
He never remarried & She had married a foreigner & divorced. He felt anguished that she never waited for him. In the dark & lonely night, he lit his cigarette & felt the lingering ache in his heart. He couldn't bring himself to admit that he was missing her.

One day, they finally met at the airport. She smiled at him gently.
Boy: How r u? Girl: I'm fine. I am going to Delhi. Hey! Have u found ur missing rib?
Boy: No. Give me a call when u r back. U know my number. Nothing has changed.
she turned around & waved good bye.

Later, he heard of her death. Killed SN Bomb Blasts. Midnight, once again, he lit his cigarette & like before, he felt the lingering ache in his heart. He finally knew. She was the missing rib that he had carelessly broken.

Sometimes, people say things out of moments of fury. Most often than not, the outcome could be disastrous & detrimental. We vent our frustrations 99% at our loved ones. & even though we know that we ought to "think twice & act wisely", it's often easier said than done . Things happen each day, many of which r beyond our control.

SO FRNDS ,MY HUMBLE MSG TO EACH AND EVERYONE,.."PLZ DNT TAKE ANY DECISIONS WEN UR ANGRY,..IT IS OF NO WORTH,..JST BE COOL AND KEEP PATIENCE,..ANGER IS THE ROAD TO EVIL,..SO CONTROL UR ANGER,..THINK WISELY,..."

I HOPE ALL OF U WILL LIKE THIS MSG,..ENJOYY THE LIFE IN THE RIGHT SENSE,..TK CARE FRNDS,....

I L B BACK AGAIN WITH NICE MSGS,...