wrong itc

I claimed blocked ITC on capital assets in month of April gstr3b ₹ 74000 cgst and sgst ₹74000, in this month I don't have any tax liability if I reverse this ITC so I should pay interest 24% on wrong ITC claim tax.
Replies (4)

The interest rate of wrong availment of credit is 24%, irrespective of whether there is tax liability.

I don't have tax liability so i no need to pay interest
You reverse the Ineligible ITC and pay interest @ 24%.
Agree with Ms. Padmasri Manyam & Mr. Vinod

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details