Wrong email address given in PAN application

I have entered wrong email address in PAN application, I don't have user id or password to check as per the previous answer provided to someone, suggest me my correct email address is vinay_bundeli @ yahoo.co.in instead of _ I used . (Please suggest)

Replies (3)
Quick Summary
If you've made a mistake entering your email address on a PAN application and can't access your account, don't worry. The advice given suggests checking if the intended email address already exists. If not, you may need to create a new email account with the correct address to receive communications regarding your PAN application.

Is that email id already there ???
I mean someone's name
did you checked it ?

Yes I checked there is no such email id, I sent test mail got error message, correct email id is (vinay_bundeli @ yahoo.co.in). Please suggest

Ok if there's is no such email id 

Then create a email id on that name in Yahoo  

You can have those mail 

I have no idea for Yahoo but try 

As I too did the same mistake in Gmail instead of one email I gives other one 

And created a new mail id  as per that name  and  all pan India mgs are inside it 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details