Wrong deposit of tds on my pan

amol (dir)     19 August 2019

 1 points

| My Other Post


I am NRI having no income in India since last two years since 2017, But one of the previous educators has wrongly deposited TDS on my PAN number during this AY 2019-20, with details of payment to me. In fact I have not got any such payment from such payment. 

I have already informed these to the deductor, but want to know if deductor fails to correct it, to whom should I write regarding this error and how to correct it

thanks in advance 


Kapadia Pravin   19 August 2019

Kapadia Pravin

 810 likes  12694 points

View Profile | My Other Post

send email to TRACES and also mail to eNivaran about this. is the TDS appearing in your 26AS ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »