Worst correction in my ipcc certified copies

kiran (article trainee) (129 Points)

27 October 2014  

hello,

i am ipcc grp2 student who have written my ipcc may 2014 attempt and was failed by 7 marks.so i applied for certified copies as i have full confidence that i would have passed,,

n the certified copies came and NO CHANGE in the result but was shocked by the way institute have evaluated my paper :(

the correction was pathetic n in IT they have literally awarded 0 for almost all the Q other than 1 or 2  Q ,even without seeing what i have written i guess :(

Here are my final conclusions on the evaluation of my answer sheet

1)INST evaluates the answer only if it is in suggested answers and for any other answer not even single mark has awarded.

2)how much u have written institue will give max of 50% unless if it matches 100% with the suggested answer

3)expecting pass is a nightmare.

i am not a ROBOT or someother who exactly copies what are their in institue suggested answers,and i never do mugup as i want knowledge but by the act of my paper valn i had understood institute only want mugup n not knowledge.

even institute is not entertating the synonmyms or same meaning sentences ....this shows the pathetic correction of my paper

and who literally reads only institute book before exam...every author have their own way of presentaiton ,but the valuer have given marks only on institute suggested answer 

my main agony was valuer did correction on line to line basis of institute suggested answer and not the concept what i have learnt and presented

then why inst is keeping for ipcc we need CONCEPTUAL knowledge?rather it can say i need mugup knowledge :(

i am aggreived ,,,,do i get any benefit now?

i even cant concentrate on my further exams :(

n  this is not the first time and i am not first attemptee ,its almost 8 attempts guys since i started writing ipcc 

is it not painful....cant we change the institute?

or i have anychance to recorrect it? n get benefitted ?

thanks for reading

regards

kiran