Easy Office
LCI Learning

Worst correction in my ipcc certified copies

Page no : 2

SAURABH (JODHPUR) (72 Points)
Replied 10 February 2016

icai always uses fradulent method for copy checking. they also did wrong with me.they withhold my result of ca. final nov. 15..bcoz 1 day laps in my 2.5 yrs. articleship.bt it was not my fault. it was fault of icai kanpur. they registered me with wrong date. for correction of my articleship status i have submitted all the documents( article diary, article register, original stamp,original deed) before 1 month. bt till today i have not received any response frm icai. i am totally confused about my carrer. i am unable to decide to wait for result or preparing for next attempt.

Shyama S (Articled Assistant) (33 Points)
Replied 25 February 2016

This happened to me too. I was also sure about me passing ipcc frst group (wrote only first group). I failed because of costing for which I got only 38. I had expected more than that. Even I got so many zeroes. And its for practical question which I suppose has got only one correct answer.

Im from kerala. And the nov 2015 exams were postponed in kerala. Now I cant even find the suggested answers. Dont feel like studying. I dont know what to do?

Gunvardhan (Student CA FINAL articleship)   (14 Points)
Replied 04 September 2016

same wid me also i had given ipcc grp1 may16,i had expected an exemption in taxation but i got only 39 marks..it was my 4th attmpt...now my future looks totally in dark in chartered accountancy...no hopes at all

Arth (CA) (22 Points)
Replied 24 November 2016

Please help me to get exact way of studying...either I should go for mugup or not.I m going to appear in may-17.it would be greatful to me if u send me that copy of institute I assure it will not go on any other hands.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: