KARTIK SAHORE 09 April 2020
sir my client is small trader of goods of steel cement he has a casual labour which changes day to day so
1. Will Gst will be charged for labour rate ?
2. if Yes then will he charge it in RCM or in before taxable value?
3. Also if he charges labour he pays them in cash so how the entry in tally will be done.
Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner) 09 April 2020
1. Yes if Service provider is registered.
2. RCM ??? RCM is done on inward supply . So if he is providing labour & registered the GST need to be charge FC
No RCM is applicable if he is availing the Labour services
3. cannot pay more than 10k in day in cash