Wishes from moderator at cci

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)

31 December 2011  

Dear Friends,

Happy New Year and warmest greetings at the start of another year!

I wish you and your family members, the best of health, happiness and prosperity.

The world is changing very fast, impacting our lives on several fronts.  An overall view of the global economy shows us that economies in Europe and North America are still in turmoil with uncertainties over their financial systems while India is in precarious situation marked with continued deflation of Rupee, uncertainty over Lokpal and black money, Continued and fast changes in Tax Laws, and terror. On the other hand, China and other newly emerging economies are further strengthening their presence, accelerating the multi-polarization of the global economy. Moreover, major problems including global warming, water and food shortages, and rising prices of resources are becoming increasingly obvious and concerned. Now the world is seeing a great structural change, a paradigm shift in 2012.

To keep ourselves in pace with the others running too far than us, need to make some changes in our daily routine. I would like to take this occasion to ask you to renew your knowledge of compliance and corporate ethics and take them to heart, and pursue your daily work in a positive and spirited manner with a constructive sense of crisis.

Half an hour early is one mile farawaytherefore, I suggest you a perfect way to cross the distance between you and your success… that is to rise half an hour [ uninterrupted ] early in the morning.

Lastly, as you go about your daily jobs, I urge you to meet all challenges by setting aggressive goals and then working to achieve them with tenacity and enthusiasm. In my experience, people who face challenges resolutely usually achieve their goal.

Very best wishes for a Successful [ Superb, Ultramodern, Creative, Competitive, Energetic, Safe, Sinless, Fantastic, Ultimate, Lovable ] 2012 to all of you and your families!

CDashrath Maheshwari...