Easy Office
LCI Learning

will i get job if i take 5 attempts in final

Page no : 2

Ahmed (CA student) (1105 Points)
Replied 16 August 2007

engineering students r getting jobs up to 3-4 lakhs per annum easily then why a qualified chartered accountant should worry about jobs

Saurabh Pitti (Servise ) (45 Points)
Replied 29 October 2007

attempts doesn't mattar,it depands on work experince.first of all clear your final exam and then go to middle or small firm and get good kolwdge and experince then go to big name. then you will get good pay. best of luck

Shashwat Shekhar (Assistant Manager) (3528 Points)
Replied 30 October 2007

Even if u take 10 attempts u will get a good job, if u r having the confidence and right skills for the job

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS) (1547 Points)
Replied 30 October 2007

Hi Rachana, I'm PCC student, I just came to know that you have good comm skills , so i need some guidelines to improve my spoken as well as written English, because basically i'm Kannada medium student & i've been strugling with theory sudjects. So please... please help me by giving right & correct guidelines. i'm waiting for your reply,..........

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS) (1547 Points)
Replied 30 October 2007

Hi Rachana, I'm PCC student, I just came to know that you have good comm skills , so i need some guidelines to improve my spoken as well as written English, because basically i'm Kannada medium student & i've been strugling with theory sudjects. So please... please help me by giving right & correct guidelines. i'm waiting for your reply,..........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: