Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Will i be able to do SFM self study

Sruti (B.Com)     02 October 2015

Sruti
B.Com 
 11 likes  124 points

| My Other Post

SENIORS,
I WONT BE ABLE TO GO FOR TUITIONS FOR SFM DUE TO MY BROTHER DIED on 1st SEPTEMBER...& HE WAS THE ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME IN OUR FAMILY...I NEED YOUR HELP SENIORS...WILL I ABLE TO DO SFM SELF STUDY ? HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT REQUIRE TO COMPLETE THE WHOLE SYLLABUS OF SFM (I AM ALSO DOING THE OTHER THEORY SUBJECTS BY SELF STUDY) FINAL DUE IN MAY 2016
PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE I BEG YOU

sweety (ceo)     02 October 2015

sweety
ceo 
 1 likes  59 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Rajesh makkar sir's notes are the best for self study and yes self study of sfm is possible. arrange for some free videos lecture available in market through any of your friends incase u want to watch them and then do sfm for more clarity.

(Guest)

Heyy ... U have time ... first calm down ... u r at right place and everyone here will try to help u out in every possible way ... yes u can go for self study ... arrange notes of rajesh makkar or sanjay saraf sir ... infact video lectures are also available in d market ... we have an article here for preparation of sfm ... by pankaj sir ... read dat ... watever notes u go for ... dnt forget to check practice manual nd rtp ... wish u gud luck ..

avater

CA Anuj Agrawal (Chartered Accountant)     02 October 2015

CA Anuj Agrawal
Chartered Accountant 
 4 likes  111 points

Heyy dont worry ,we everyone here on caclubindia will try to help you to the extent possible within our limit........post your queries on forum

ashish (article)     02 October 2015

ashish
article 
 6 likes  151 points

Well I will not talk about others.. It's my own case..... I have not attended any sfm lecture not any class notes.... I was given just 2 months holidays for preparation by my employer. And I was required to prepare 8 subjects.... In sfm I just take sfm copies from one of my friend who has attended the rajeev Singh sir.....and I did selective topics only I.e. nearly 60% that was important..ones.. And leaved other and even does not touched them... And I able to scored on exemption in this sfm subject..... So everything is possible.... Just have faith in yourself....... All the best

avater

Snigdha Dave (Student CA Final )     02 October 2015

Snigdha Dave
Student CA Final  
 27 points

PRACTICE MANUAL KAR DAALO ACCHE SE

avater

ABDVasey (Student)     02 October 2015

ABDVasey
Student 
 2 likes  73 points

If money was everything then everyone would have achieved by now. Hard work and good efforts to acquire knowledge is what required to reach towards goal.

avater

Vishal (Article Asst.)     03 October 2015

Vishal
Article Asst. 
 2 likes  95 points

Hey... This is not a way to ask for help. Dont let your emotions overshadow your Future. I agree things are hard for you but show them that you are even harder than them.....

And as far as study is concerened..... Refer Institute practice manual & Study Material... Also refer Previous Years papers & RTP's ...... 

"BOS ke site pe he wo sab kar daalo..... " Cause paper set karte waqt kisi class wale ke notes nahi ICAI ka module use kiya jata hain shayad.............

avater

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant)     03 October 2015

CA Srikanth Yadav
Chartered Accountant 
 465 likes  3162 points

Yes you can obviously do self studies for any subject in CA and that includes SFM as well. And regarding the number of days it'll take to complete the whole syllabus of SFM will totally depend on your efforts and hardwork. But considering the amount of time left for your attempt, it can be safely said that you do have sufficient time. However, please note that you will be required to put in a lot of efforts if you want to clear CA Final exams. And here are the two study tips which will definitely help you (based on my personal experience). 

1. Firstly, you need to prepare a time table for your preparation. I would suggest you to set a weekly target and then again break them into daily targets for your studies. Keeping targets will help you to motivate yourself to study harder in order to reach your targets. Otherwise, you will have no idea where your path is heading towards and you'll end up messing it up. And also it is important that take your targets extremely seriously. Every day you need to go after your target topics for that particular day as if your whole depends on it. 

2. You need to be disciplined if you want to achieve anything worthwhile in your life. I'd say without discipline, it's literally impossible to become a CA. When I say discipline, I mean your self control. Many times, we prepare a time table for our studies; but for some reason we end up not following it. So what I want you to do is to strictly stick to your scheduled study plan (as mentioned above in point 1) regardless of whether you are ready for it or not and whether you like it or not. For this you need to keep all the distractions away from you while you're studying. And when you get tired and frustrated with your studies, just remember that you need to study only until the exams are over i.e., NOT FOREVER. So just sacrifice all the worldly pleasures for the time being so that you can have a wonderful future ahead.  

If you follow these two tips, I can almost guarantee you that you'll be successful in your exams. Good luck :)

avater

gshiren (practioner)     03 October 2015

gshiren
practioner 
 55 points

I also studied all subject of ca final without any single class. Please concentrate on study everything possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here