Easy Office
LCI Learning

WHY WE MUST VOTE FOR BJP

Page no : 3

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 09 May 2009

and brother

har stage pe congress-bjp ladte hain

is stage ko mat use karo

i knw ki it is ur right to express ur views

but it will end up in some quarrel for sure

Neha (CA Final and CS executive)   (224 Points)
Replied 19 June 2010

I agree with Ravi...

Let`s not quarrel with each other....

Sanjay Agarwal (MANAGER) (165 Points)
Replied 19 June 2010

One  more fact to be brought to  the keen=?  attention of all.

Everyone will agree, because everyone is affected,  that  vote for congress, bring congress to power and every time it assumes power, the Congress Government will rewards its countrymen with Inflation and terrible  price-rise. Want an example=  The price of Sugar just before election was near Rs. 18-20 per kg, which increased till Rs.45 to 50 per kg;  price of Dal rose from Rs. 50 to Rs100 per kg,  price of vegetables increased more than double, The bull-sh*t reason given: population has increased ( overnight ???) more than the supply !   [[  The actual reason of sudden price rise after coming to power is = allowing the patrons of Congress to amass wealth, in return for the few crores rupees they have spent or rather distributed in election. ]]

Just yesterday there was a news in TV= Wheat rotting in open in the rain in the Govt. Godowns and the Govt or its beaurucrats=fools don't have funds to buy plastic sheets to cover or  supply it in the market.

Want one more example of Patriotism of Congrees?  Don't forget the Bhopal tragedy= 25000 people killed, Bhopla still struggling for 25 years,   and     NOT  A  WORD IS COMING OUT THE   MOUTH OF THE DIRTY=SCOUNDREL POLITICIANS ( BE IT ALL OF CONGRESSMEN / WOMEN ,  MULAYM SINGH,  THE JOKER=  LALU PRASAD YADAV ).  

THESE  GREEDY POLITICANS CAME RUNNING WITH RELIEF PACKAGES FOR  INDUSTRIALIST, CHIDAMBARAM  WHO ALWAYS TOOK CREDIT FOR RISE IN SENSEX AND IS NOW HIDING, FINDING WAYS TO CONTROL=MINIMISE THE AFTER -EFFECTS OF BHOPAL TRAGEDY.

SHARAD PAWAR= ANOTHER LUTERA= WHO NEVER LEFT A CHANCE TO APPEAR ON TV NEWS  SPEAKING BY HIS HEART " Why it is alright to have a price rise of every eating  item and now countrymen should learn to bear and live in price rise",  WHere is Sharad Pawar hiding?  Now he has nothing to say ?

Please note, we all are, knowingly or unknowingly,  living surrounded by  such Union Carbide in our towns / cities / villages.

The very same Bhopal tragedy  can be repeated in our towns / cities / villages. Why ? The  same govt or its corrupt  beauracrats in the Pollution / Labour / Saftey / any govt dept, which were in Bhopal, are there in your towns / cities / villages. And more so because we are  "SILENT  SPECTATORS / CITIZENS= this is none of my businees", who think this will not happen to me or to my  loving child.

Well I don't  favour BJP either. But after having experience with Congress, let us a chance to BJP.

And Well, whether it is BJP or Congress , We cannot be   "SILENT  SPECTATORS / CITIZEN". We have to be now a   ALERT CITIZENS, whether we like it or not.

Question the Govt = Congress or BJP, why it cannot give  simple drinking water, electricity, education, roads,  public transport,  when it is collecting huge revenues, paying and spending on govt  machinery; how come the politicians and govt employees are amassing huge wealth. The Govt glorifying about progess of India, cannot give a Ration Card without corruption, cannot give a Voter Card for atleast one year  even after application. Atleast send a Post Card / use the RTI Act and question the Govt  to make it accountable.

CA Gangadhar Mishra (Practicing ca in Delhi) (1526 Points)
Replied 21 December 2010

AT THIS POINT OF TIME A CHANGE IS DESIRABLE AT THE CENTRE WHO IS A LEADER FROM THE MASS (NOT FROM A SINGLE FAMILY) , LESS CORRUPTED AND THINKS FOR THE NATION AT LARGE.

CAs CHEERS AND THINK FOR THE NATIONS BUILDING.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: