Easy Office
LCI Learning

WHY WE MUST VOTE FOR BJP

Page no : 2

CA FaIyaZ PaTrAwaLa (CA) (276 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Hey Mr PCC.. This is CACLUB not politicianclub...so plz discuss about CA..not politics okay...

Kanchi Agarwal (Technical Support & Student)   (479 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Agree with Members.

We should avoid such kind of useless post. Everybody is wise enough to decide which party is good.

This guy know nothing about politics & simply wasting everybody's time...

This is CACLUB not politicianclub.

Javed Hasan (student) (90 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Dear Mr PCC your political views are your personal only

Dont use a platform like CA ClubIndia to propagate them

People are wise enough to know who should they vote for and dont need your advice

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Agree with everyone. We are wise enough to decide the good Party.

We do not need your advice...

Anuj Sharedalal (Article) (31 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

This discussion has been initiated in "others" section in the "Discussions" area...

The author of this discussion has full rights to write whatever he feels...

Who said we should discuss only CA stuff in CAclubindia...Then what is the need for a
"discussions area" with an "others" category...

The author isn't inciting you all to do something...I guess you all are intelligent enough to understand that...

I am not supporting this thread because i am for a political party ... But at the same time the author isn't at fault here... Had he posted this thread in another section (say "finance") even i would have opposed it...

PS - I guess we should have English Classs for all CAs..seeing the quality of English used by certain people in this thread...hehe

1 Like

Anuj Sharedalal (Article) (31 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

This discussion has been initiated in "others" section in the "Discussions" area...

Who said we should discuss only CA stuff in CAclubindia...Then what is the need for a

The author isn't inciting you all to do something...I guess you all are intelligent enough to understand that...

I am not supporting this thread because i am for a political party ... But at the same time the author isn't at fault here... Had he posted this thread in another section (say "finance") even i would have opposed it...

PS - I guess we should have English Classs for all CAs..seeing the quality of English used by certain people in this thread...hehe

1 Like

amit (student) (291 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Ankur sir, Joseph, Kanchi Agarwal and Mitesh  is right. This website is not for "POLITICS"......

(Guest)

Why are all peoples are discuss like that

If this is not a topic to discuss here then why such topics like thisare posted in this fourm:

Ankur Garg
Company secretary
[ Scorecard : 3102]

Send PM
ON : 03 May 2009 at 15:25

Friends, summer has begun. Many birds die each year without water. Try to save them…Please put water pots for thirsty birds at balcony, window or terrace. Thank you.

This is also not related to this fourm then why we appreciate this type of posting. If one of us are feeling that BJP has issues and he shares these issues with all of us then what's wrong. If you believe in other parties then you can also post that.

1 Like

CA. Rajeev Aggarwal (Chartered Accountant) (3419 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Agree with Mitesh Gnadhi

Finalist (manager) (219 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Originally posted by :Anuj Sharedalal
" This discussion has been initiated in "others" section in the "Discussions" area...

"

thanx anuj... those who have opposed r frustrated accountants whose minds have rotteed-away over the years... full-marx to ur argument... KANCHI AGARWAL should focus on her technical-stuff... i have posted my opinion in the OTHERS sectioin... further, as i said, interests of India superceds all finance-platforms, etc., irrespective of their main objects... i feel all the opponents r actually dangresssi-supporters, who have got pissed-off by the truth... my appeal to everyone to forward my post on Congress-Gifts to all whom u know...

CA Tilak Raj Sharma (Practising CA in Solan (H.P.))   (6374 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Please do not oppose so much to this PCC Student. Sharing other things which is not related with our profession is not the misuse of this platform. If you are not agreed with anybody views, just post your view ........thats it...

1 Like

CA Tilak Raj Sharma (Practising CA in Solan (H.P.))   (6374 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Please do not oppose so much to this PCC Student. Sharing other things which is not related with our profession is not the misuse of this platform. If you are not agreed with anybody views, just post your view ........thats it...

1 Like

Atul Nandrekar (Chartered Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

I really appreciate the way these students have supported their views. Most importantly, all these facts are based on ground realities. But again, this is not a right platform to discuss such political issues since we are totally professional.

If these students are interested in such discussions, they can better write articles to be published in newspapers (may be national), magazines etc & share such views. Infact, in that case they would be doing a kind of social work (social awareness), which is need of an hour.

Thanks a lot friends.

Atul.

1 Like

Finalist (manager) (219 Points)
Replied 04 May 2009

Originally posted by :ATUL Nandrekar
"  

I really appreciate the way these students have supported their views. Most importantly, all these facts are based on ground realities. But again, this is not a right platform to discuss such political issues since we are totally professional.

If these students are interested in such discussions, they can better write articles to be published in newspapers (may be national), magazines etc & share such views. Infact, in that case they would be doing a kind of social work (social awareness), which is need of an hour.

Thanks a lot friends.

Atul.

"

thanx atul... but i dont agree that this platform cannot be used... INTEREST OF INDIA CAN SUPERCEDE ALL PLATFORMS... n u too have accepted the views presented... it is essential to use all the avlbl platforms to spread vital-info like this... idea is to widen the means of comm, n not the reverse, esp. when it is in the interest of India... i repeat,

COPY THE DATA GIVEN & POST IT IN AS MANY FORUMS AS U CAN... ALSO, MAIL IT TO ALL U KNOW...

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 09 May 2009

jitna faltu likhna hain likho jitna congress ne hi hain , kyunki aaj indian citizen is not so bevkoof as assumed by bjp

aur koi jagah nahi mili thi bjp ki tareef karne k liye ?

ca related threads banao it is an advise ......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: