Easy Office
LCI Learning

Why no news of campus placement @ icai website?

Page no : 3

Mohit Jangid (Article) (141 Points)
Replied 24 April 2012

and whatever jhadav you are... if have so much problem with icai, surrender your degree or file a writ petition. You should praise the institution rather than critisizing it. I agree that there is a need for structural change in icai whereby there is reporting responsibilty of action taken. But some council members are superb and they are working hard for faternity. 

Replied 24 April 2012

@ anshul .. who told you the ca is the toughest course in commerce. Do you know something about CFA and all. It is not toughest, but a lengthy course indeed.

Replied 24 April 2012

@ as-ok .. do u have any mental problem. I mentioned the importance of current topics because i came to some instances where ppl were not aware about the current issue. You are just beating around the bush and talking senseless. The problem is you make icai your enemy.. when results are low you blame them and when the results are high you blame them. And its not the problem of icai whether ca'a are getting job or not. The basic intent of forming ICAI-1949 was to audit the government records and hence icai is not the wholesome assurer for giving you the job. The b.com people who are getting the job have high intlect and know better then us. I got through srcc and left thereafter and only 300-350 students pass through such colleges and all of them are district or school toppers. Initially a ca may get a less package, but it is very evident that package shoots up within 2 years. 

1 Like

Replied 25 April 2012

just look how u showed what your family background is ! haha. Its helarious.. i never said i am employed in p ng ..lol. You cant even read the forun post properly how u expect to get a job. rofl

Replied 25 April 2012

and kindly read the forum post.. i have already mentioned that quality has decreased and quantity has increased. You have to be attentive sir, to grab the opp.

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: