Why is CAclubindia unorganized and not moderated?

Jairam J (CA, B.COM(Hons.)) (382 Points)

28 January 2016  

I am not discrediting the community but I am a member of this platform that links CA Aspirants namely caclubbindia for 3-4 years now.. And as years pass by I feel this community could add much value than shows in face of it.. You can always answer if you don't like the place then don't come.. No one asked for your opinion.. I am fine with that answer.

While I agree that this is a really helpful place for getting input but at times it can be a bit vexing with adverts everywhere including the Online classes that shows up a lot.. And other forms of advertising CA books and coaching centers. And the files which are uploaded by members are really repetitive (not all) and things that can be found easily in net..

Next are threads which adds practically no value.. I am sure you are aware of this one.. Someone posts "I have scanned copies of some important auditing notes . For those who want I can send by email".. And there will be pages and pages of email addresses.

And then there are controversies all of a sudden and fights between so called professional members that goes out of control..

This sites boasts of lakhs of members but I bet 1/4th of members have fake ids so that they can advertise and prepare for getting banned.

While I post all negatives about this community I am not being ungrateful for its resources as I too have benefited from it over the years.. There are so many people who are valued contributors as seen from the featured community members list.

All I am saying is this can be much more useful than it is now sans trash content..

Thank You

Jairam