Easy Office
LCI Learning

Why CA?

Page no : 3

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

hello friends , unemployement for new CAs is a big trouble . Specially the middle class boys like me who are under huge pressure to earn their living .

In my opinion Institute can play a vital role in this regard . Quality of our course is really need to be uplifted . if we compare ourselves with world accounting professionals i can say that we seriously lag behind in quality , but thats none of our fault , but its due the curriculom .even after 60 years of our independence we are still following the same pattern of examination , same kind of books & everything when the fact is that in this era of  globalization we cant afford so .

many people say that CAs has lots of option including practice , but for its like a joke ." Jis insaan ke itne contacts tak nahi hai ki job paa sake , uski practice firm me clients kaha se aayenge ??"

So please friends keep patience & keep doing your karma . God will do justice with us one day .

CA Govardhan (ASST MANAGER) (21 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

its a game of networking and if u r able to prove ur self then use ur mind that from where u'll get the response of any openings and how to prepare ur cv as It matters.

Sumit Middha (Head (Fin.& A/c) M.COM M.A.(Eco) MBA CS Final)   (2453 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

About CA & Course...

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=197270

Radhika Arora (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

i totally agree.... even after qualifying m sitting jobless at home.... and even after applying at 100s of places... i am not getting any call for any interview from anywhere!! the situation is really very bad!!!sad

1 Like

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

i hv a little suggestion 

if it is possible u all CA doing guys make jobs for each other i mean join together to help each other and open a CA firm 

may be in starting u all would not get any response but later on the demand may increase till then u all would get some money or a name that u r not unemployed

baaki aap log jyada experienced ho

it was just a suggestion

and the senior CA's may help and suggest the best ways to come out of this situation

all the best to all CA's....:)

dont know CS's ka kya hoga :P

1 Like

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

Hi priyanshu,

i just wanna to say one thing only, senior will not help..and they are only making money from present situation..because they are hiring @ 10-15k... perhaps hum bhi unki jagah hote tao aisa hi karte..but icai shld regualate every member for sake of community of CAs.

nd to start practise not a easy thing..minimum 2-3 years required for proper establish..and we fresher CAs ..dont have so mch paassion after giving 5-6 years to course..

priyanshu saxena (MBL LL.B.(Hons.) CS (Professional) with 4 yrs exp as Law editor in Thakur Publishers Pvt. Ltd.)   (2653 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

i can understand

the situation in its full mode but sitting free with no work is of no use as per me

instead of searching a good job for 2-3 years the far better thing is to start ur own practice

aap khali nhi hoge then u may have chance to get good job opportunities and working attracts working na aapko experience hi hoga kuch nhi to 

rest is upto u and jahan tak seniors ki baat hai there are many more senior jo acha feel karte hain doosron ki help karke

what u hv to do is to search them...:)

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

Originally posted by : priyanshu saxena

i hv a little suggestion 

if it is possible u all CA doing guys make jobs for each other i mean join together to help each other and open a CA firm 

may be in starting u all would not get any response but later on the demand may increase till then u all would get some money or a name that u r not unemployed

it was just a suggestion

and the senior CA's may help and suggest the best ways to come out of this situation

There is no point/benefit of suggesting anything to anyone here.......as they are following a fixed mindset.  "maina to pehla hi haath khade kar diya hain.."

But you do not worry as ur career is very bright....and have failth in your CS preparation and never develop a mindset/Attitude that you have done anything extra-ordinary by qualifying CS.

All the best

1 Like

Replied 16 April 2012

i am not responding to u..but my view is that if a person's ultimate goal is to do practise..then he shld start without think abt money..but if a person who want to enter into industry..its not a good suggestion that start practise till u get job due to u are unemployed...

and some one is saying we people have lees knowledge..i want to say that..everyone will get knowledge only due to experience in employment..So people dont feel that we have less knowledge..technique and logic wise we are sound,,,

the only reason behind ever worst situation..demand and supply..differ..

Replied 16 April 2012

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : priyanshu saxena

i hv a little suggestion 

it was just a suggestion

There is no point/benefit of suggesting anything to anyone here.......as they are following a fixed mindset..."maina to pehla hi haath khade kar diya hain.."

But you do not worry as ur career is very bright....and have failth in your CS preparation and never develop a mindset/Attitude that you have done anything extra-ordinary by qualifying CS.

All the best

Hi Ankur,

i dont know why u think..from every fresher..side that..unhone haath khade kar diye hain..

if u want to really help to us..then post jobs,,here..but plzz dont try to down moral of fresher CAs,,by saying "hamne tao haath khade kar diye hain"and in advance sorry to u ..because u r very senior member of ca club..and u will deffinently get my minus points..

1 Like

Replied 16 April 2012

ya ankur bhaiya thats what i m saying 

agar saath mil ke solution nikalenge to may b ICAI tak ye point pahunche n we never know may b they are doing something for this situation 

but is tarah se demoralise ho ke to kuch kaam nhi hoga kyunki aage aane waale CA's bhi to yhi sochenge

"mannu tera ye hua to mera kya hoga" :(

any ways guys dont give up just have faith in u

caameet (CA) (86 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

There is no point/benefit of suggesting anything to anyone here.......as they are following a fixed mindset..."maina to pehla hi haath khade kar diya hain.."

ankur sir... 

you are saying like we people are waiting that someone will come to our home for offering job..

everyone is trying his/her best. no one is interested in sitting home .

but even after trying so hard

this is what we people are facing rite now......

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

Originally posted by : CA. JAIN
Hi Ankur,

i dont know why u think..from every fresher..side that..unhone haath khade kar diye hain..

if u want to really help to us..then post jobs,,here..but plzz dont try to down moral of fresher CAs,,by saying "hamne tao haath khade kar diye hain"and in advance sorry to u ..because u r very senior member of ca club..and u will deffinently get my minus points..

Bhai Jain Saab....i have nothing to suggest you. Sorry for that....

FYI...i was in conversation with Priyanshu...

But Jain Saab......with the help of my experience as recruiter in the field of Finance I can easily understand the reason of your 9 months un-employment...you need special good wishes.

1 Like

Replied 16 April 2012

@ CA Ameet, CA Jain 

Ankur bhaiya has used this language because wo aise hi bolte hain

he didn'i meant to hurt u guys

ye baat to fact hai ki kabr ka haal murda hi janta hai

but u cant ignore this fact ki kuch na kuch to aap logon ko hi karna padega 

blaming on this discussion forum of using such language or how could u type of language 

will not solve the problem at all

isn't???

caameet (CA) (86 Points)
Replied 16 April 2012

@ priyanshu

you are rite priyanshu...

i am not blaming anyone here.. 

but i had an image in my mind that i can easily get job after CA.

but its not the reality..

i just want my juniors to not to have such thoughts in their mind...

otherwise i am fully positive and stilll proud that I Am CA.

and job to mil hi jayegi........

and i didnt hurt anyone's feeling till now by using any language.

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: