Which itr forms

I am a partner in LLP that has profits.

I am having long term capital gains.

Which form should be used for LLP and which form for personal

Replies (2)

ITR5 for LLP & ITR3 for partners.

thanks,

can you help me understand few things.

Is it mandatory for partners to receive interest from LLP on amounts spent for running of business?

I have LTCG of 45 L. If my share of profits exceed 10 L from LLP, will I have to pay 10% surcharge as it exceed 50L or is the profit from LLP doesnt count towards the limit of 50L for surcharge?

If so any way I can avoid this surcharge by not taking profits this year and pushing to next year as this high LTCG is only for this year

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details