Which itr form to file for salaried doctor receiving payment under section 194j

Seema s (8 Points)

14 July 2019  

Hi.. I'm a doctor working with a private diagnostic centre. I receive fixed remuneration in the form of professional fees ( under section 194J) and Form 16a. No other source of income. Annual income is less than 20 lakhs. Which ITR form should I fill?