Which ITR form to be used

I am Ravichandran working in pvt. concern.  For Assessment Year 2009-10, I used  ITR - 2  as I had some short term capital gain on purchase and sale of share.  But for the year 2010-10,  I have only loses through share.  Show I dont want to show the losses in the IT return during this year.   May I use ITR - 1 as I do not have any short term capital gains or  I have to use ITR-2 form only as I have used it in the last IT return filing.   Please clarify.

Thanks for your reply.  Regards.

Replies (1)

 

If you don’t want to show loses through shares than yes you can use ITR-1.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details