Which itr form ti be filled itr2 or itr4 ?

I have carry forward Loss from Speculation Business for FY 2011-12, Now in FY 2012-13 I don't have any speculation Income or Loss, to carry forward same loss to FY 2013-14, which ITR should I have to fill (ITR2 or ITR4)?

If I fill ITR2 form, can I carry forward such Sepculation Losses of FY 2011-12 to FY 2013-14 as there is no column given in ITR2 form for carry forward loss from speculation business.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Replies (1)

itr 4 only no itr 2

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details