Easy Office

Which is Better? To Study Early Morning or Late in the night

Page no : 2

CA Mohit Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (1025 Points)
Replied 17 March 2009

Hi Kavitha,

It depends on you. Whether to study in early morning or at night. Work hard & take proper sleep upto 6hrs.

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 17 March 2009

Agree with latenight study...................

CA Sakshi (CA Practice) (309 Points)
Replied 17 March 2009

Mr. Nishant and Ritesh with due respect I suggest that don't pinpoint anyone. Next you could be too. Its a CA club -which requires all your cooperation and want that we all have healthy relation. It was wrong to say like this for someone.  I really disappointed to see that being a student Nishant you could say like this for other student. He Din't  taken anyone name. Its his thought and suitable for him. But their's no requirement that you get the superiorty by taking other's name. Jus be cool and try to be a good listener. Shrikaanth will definitely score good as he believe himself. Not to pinpoint anyone else.

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL)) (106 Points)
Replied 18 March 2009

I would like 2 apologise if i sent out some wrong message...a lot of people have expressed their opinion on the topic and i dint run after each of them, but, he seems to be really proud of what he does and thinks of himself to be better off. I do not doubt his capabilities, but, what i wanted to find out was how does he become superior to us by the time he studies at... I had to pinpoint him just because he was pointing fingers at the originator of the message and others(although he dint mention any names).... As for myself, i still stand by what i said and at that time i was speaking for a host of people who he thinks of to be loosers.... It would just be great fun to prove him wrong...

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 18 March 2009

after all the stuff allegation i want to say that on this topic

In my view best study time is………

1.       When you can study without being disturbed.

2.        When you are not tired and sleepy.

3.       When you think you can complete your target.

4.       When you can concentrate.

5.       Study time depends on the fact that is it easy for you to recall things studies at night orstudied at morning. Plan your study accordingly, what is important is output.

Personally I prefer study at night b coz during my PCC I studies for 3 month entire night and sleeps for 2 hour in after noon time because I felt that the afternoon time (between 1.30 to 4.30 pm) is not productive as better to sleep and study at night. Even my exams are over but I made a habit to study till 4.00am every day.  

Elder has said that morning study time is better, but I think it is better to study whenever you wants, rather then concluding best   time of study.

Remember study at day or night by maintain your minimum study hours.

Regards……………………!

(Guest)

One last point ...

The originator has bookmarked this page

/forum/messages/2009/3/28173_100_tips_to_get_rank.asp?

Jus look at the very first point...

Wat an irony?????

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Shrikaanth V B
" This thread is started by people who just cant get up early in the morning...

They go on to prove that old sayings are wrong ( my goodness!!!!!)...

And cover it up by saying each person is unique ( ha ha ha) ...

Its tried and tested method to study early in the morning....

"

riginally posted by :Shrikaanth V B

" To kavitha..
Why cant u take sportively wat i said if u expect others to take sportively wat u said???
"

Just look at ur reply….. u have meant tat as if studying in night r those who r lazy to get up early…

It s just and article… our view shouldn’t be at the cost of hurting others at all…

I just meant it since it was implying studying at night was not good..

After all its ur comfort… no one going to change there habit unless they r comfortable with it…

(Guest)
" I was forced to pinpoint the originator coz that person was making these statements

Many people who advise you to "study early in the morning" are not correct

It also means that the saying "Early to bed and early to rise ..." is wrong.
THATS IT...
"

They meant this just to make us understand tat not only morning study helps…

No two individuals are same…

Some one who thinks one should study only in morning and only tat helps… for them it s just a thought tat its ur wish to study whenever u want…

No one s compelling u to study in night…

If u r studying latenight and u r getting up early with out enough sleep spoils ur health…

Its only in tat context u can sleep late and get up late cos of studying…  

(Guest)
" One last point ...
The originator has bookmarked this page
/forum/messages/2009/3/28173_100_tips_to_get_rank.asp?
Jus look at the very first point...
Wat an irony?????
"

Early morning (called ‘Brahmasamayam’) is the best time to study, as the electro-magnetic waves are fresh at that time.

it s the view of the author of the article to make tat point...

it doesnt mean tat one shouldnt study at night....

wat matters is quality of study not the time....

(Guest)

friends i have just expressed my view... just my opinion... no one can compel u...

if any one feel any of my statement is wrong am sorry...

its just and article am not here to hurt anyone's feelings...

Madhavi (Auditor) (46 Points)
Replied 18 March 2009

Though it is often said that in Morning Hours our mind is Fresh and it is better to study in the mirning, I beleive that it is every individuals wish . He can study late nights also , provided he gets minimum 7 to 8 hours sleep.

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 18 March 2009

HELLO ALL

THIS ARTICLE IS NOT TELLING TO STUDY IN NIGHT ONLY OR MORNING ONLY, ITS THERE VIEWS PLS DONT MAKE ANY NEGATIVE THINGS HERE.WHO EVER WANT TO STUDY IN THE NIGHT AND IN THE MORNING ITS THERE VIEWS, WE ARE NOT HERE TO DISCOURAGE THEM..WE ARE HERE TO CO-OPERATE THE PEOPLE AND ENCOURAGE THEM....ALL THE BEST

Ankur Agrawal (CS, CA Final) (239 Points)
Replied 18 March 2009

i    didn't  read the views of all member....so wt i m going to say may be there already...

i know it is necessary to make time table of each and every thing ...and work accordingly ..for the sucess but wt i thinks....sometimes we confront from many such situations in life where no universal funda works....!! what to do in that situation ...??? just ...face it ...make ur own policy for that,....who knows....it will become universal funda....!!..hmmm

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL)) (106 Points)
Replied 19 March 2009

" To Nishant
Bro, I took my PCC in nov 2008 ... I studied only in the morning and in evenings... afternoons i utilized for working out problems... In no case i studied beyond 9 in the night...
I GOT 377 ( 190 in first group and 187 in second)..
I think it has done wonders to my score....
All the best ...
"

The routine u followed hs wrked out well 4 u...congractulations on tht....still, it does nt change d fact tht d method u proudly advocate is nt d only way 2 go about it...

and as 4 d reason u stated 4 pinpointing d originator...u shud hv read d nxt line which justifies it by saying

"What is important to understand is that everyone is different"

It only meant tht v shudnt blindly follow d convention(studyin in d mornin) n do wht is bst 4 ourselvs...also...thnx 4 givin me a trget score...

rakesh khandelwal (JOB) (258 Points)
Replied 19 March 2009

Kabhi bhi padho.....

per padho mann laga kar....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: