Easy Office

Which is Better? To Study Early Morning or Late in the night

Page no : 3

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL)) (106 Points)
Replied 19 March 2009

well d sea of replies ws bcoz earlier i dint kno y u wre so stubbrn....bt nw i kno tht u derive dis pride of urs 4m d fact tht u did well in ur xams....i realised tht ur inability 2 accept othrs opinions is jst a fallout of ur swelled head...n so im fyn wid it...

CA Ankur Dhamanaskar (Student) (295 Points)
Replied 19 March 2009

It all depends at what time a student thinks he can comfortably study with great concentration level. However a sound sleep is necessary for atleast 7 to 8 hrs. a day.

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)   (514 Points)
Replied 20 March 2009

it is entirly depends upon u... do each, once or twice and u wil know the answer... some body supports early study but not all....

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL)) (106 Points)
Replied 23 March 2009

I might b arrogant...m nt denying tht...bt atleast hv ur facts in order b4 u go on and accuse me of sumthin....thr wre 2 ppl b4 u in d thread n many after who wre clearly supporting studying in d morning...i dint say a word 2 any of thm coz they wre merely xpressing opinions...u on d othr hand wre callin those who study at night incapable of sumthin....dis isnt an opinion is it...i undrstand u hv bttr things 2 do...bst of lck...

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 26 March 2009

That is not currect ...  i was used to study morning early and sleep early some one were reverse..... any way do the level best whenever you studying

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 26 March 2009

hi friends, this is tanuja....

hey kavitha, u r right.... early morning or late night studies.. any thing depends on our mood and interest....

i can say one thing.. who r studying at night they can feel silence of the night.. and they can read without disturbence also... (like to go college or articles..)

who r studying at morning times, they can feel freshness of the environment.. but they cant read more time because by 9 or 10clock.. we have some commitments like articles.... or early morning classes

(Guest)
Originally posted by :tanuja...........
" hi friends, this is tanuja....
     hey kavitha, u r right.... early morning or late night studies.. any thing depends on our mood and interest....
i can say one thing.. who r studying at night they can feel silence of the night.. and they can read without disturbence also... (like to go college or articles..)
who r studying at morning times, they can feel freshness of the environment.. but they cant read more time because by 9 or 10clock.. we have some commitments like articles.... or early morning classes
"

tats very much true Tanuja...

(Guest)

Studying in morning or evening is ones personal choice.At the end of the day what is important is that atleast  you study be it morning or  evening.       

*_*

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 27 March 2009

thank you kavitha.... 4 ur reply... thats also positive...

any way all the best 4 ur studies.. and future...

regards

tanuja

Sumit Middha (Head (Fin.& A/c) M.COM M.A.(Eco) MBA CS Final)   (2453 Points)
Replied 27 March 2009

thank you.... 4 ur reply... thats also positive...

any way all the best 4 ur studies.. and future...

regards

isha Kukreja (CA Final Student) (233 Points)
Replied 30 March 2009

Studying in the morning is the best because mind is fresh as it has rested althrough the night

ShreeVidya (student) (141 Points)
Replied 20 February 2010

Hello,

Even I perviously believed that we can study at any time depending on our body performance i.e. some people can study better at night and some in the morning. I was a night person. I used to study late night. But recently, after a suggestion of my friend, i developed the habit of studying during morning hours. It was difficult at the beginning but now it is comfortable. I have realised that i can study more, better and effeciently during the morning hours. This is my personal experience. I would further like to add that this is just a matter of adapting ourself to the situation. for eg. In India when it is night at 11 pm, it may be day at some other place. Suppose some of our Indian friends has shifted to such a place for a job, then his total timetable of the body changes. Slowly and steadily his/her body starts to adapting in such a new environment.

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 20 February 2010

I prefer to study till late night!

for me its a better option and more productive 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: