Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which is Better? To Study Early Morning or Late in the night

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Shrikaanth V B
" One last point ...
The originator has bookmarked this page
/forum/messages/2009/3/28173_100_tips_to_get_rank.asp?
Jus look at the very first point...
Wat an irony?????
"

Early morning (called ‘Brahmasamayam’) is the best time to study, as the electro-magnetic waves are fresh at that time.

it s the view of the author of the article to make tat point...

it doesnt mean tat one shouldnt study at night....

wat matters is quality of study not the time....

(Guest)

friends i have just expressed my view... just my opinion... no one can compel u...

if any one feel any of my statement is wrong am sorry...

its just and article am not here to hurt anyone's feelings...

Madhavi

Madhavi (Auditor)     18 March 2009

Though it is often said that in Morning Hours our mind is Fresh and it is better to study in the mirning, I beleive that it is every individuals wish . He can study late nights also , provided he gets minimum 7 to 8 hours sleep.

BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     18 March 2009

HELLO ALL

THIS ARTICLE IS NOT TELLING TO STUDY IN NIGHT ONLY OR MORNING ONLY, ITS THERE VIEWS PLS DONT MAKE ANY NEGATIVE THINGS HERE.WHO EVER WANT TO STUDY IN THE NIGHT AND IN THE MORNING ITS THERE VIEWS, WE ARE NOT HERE TO DISCOURAGE THEM..WE ARE HERE TO CO-OPERATE THE PEOPLE AND ENCOURAGE THEM....ALL THE BEST

Ankur Agrawal

Ankur Agrawal (CS, CA Final)     18 March 2009

i    didn't  read the views of all member....so wt i m going to say may be there already...

i know it is necessary to make time table of each and every thing ...and work accordingly ..for the sucess but wt i thinks....sometimes we confront from many such situations in life where no universal funda works....!! what to do in that situation ...??? just ...face it ...make ur own policy for that,....who knows....it will become universal funda....!!..hmmm

Nishant chauhan

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL))     19 March 2009

Originally posted by :Shrikaanth V B
" To Nishant
Bro, I took my PCC in nov 2008 ... I studied only in the morning and in evenings... afternoons i utilized for working out problems... In no case i studied beyond 9 in the night...
I GOT 377 ( 190 in first group and 187 in second)..
I think it has done wonders to my score....
All the best ...
"

The routine u followed hs wrked out well 4 u...congractulations on tht....still, it does nt change d fact tht d method u proudly advocate is nt d only way 2 go about it...

and as 4 d reason u stated 4 pinpointing d originator...u shud hv read d nxt line which justifies it by saying

"What is important to understand is that everyone is different"

It only meant tht v shudnt blindly follow d convention(studyin in d mornin) n do wht is bst 4 ourselvs...also...thnx 4 givin me a trget score...

rakesh khandelwal

rakesh khandelwal (JOB)     19 March 2009

Kabhi bhi padho.....

per padho mann laga kar....

Nishant chauhan

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL))     19 March 2009

well d sea of replies ws bcoz earlier i dint kno y u wre so stubbrn....bt nw i kno tht u derive dis pride of urs 4m d fact tht u did well in ur xams....i realised tht ur inability 2 accept othrs opinions is jst a fallout of ur swelled head...n so im fyn wid it...

CA Ankur Dhamanaskar

CA Ankur Dhamanaskar (Student)     19 March 2009

It all depends at what time a student thinks he can comfortably study with great concentration level. However a sound sleep is necessary for atleast 7 to 8 hrs. a day.

CA Gandharv Sharma

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)     20 March 2009

it is entirly depends upon u... do each, once or twice and u wil know the answer... some body supports early study but not all....

Nishant chauhan

Nishant chauhan (student(FINAL))     23 March 2009

I might b arrogant...m nt denying tht...bt atleast hv ur facts in order b4 u go on and accuse me of sumthin....thr wre 2 ppl b4 u in d thread n many after who wre clearly supporting studying in d morning...i dint say a word 2 any of thm coz they wre merely xpressing opinions...u on d othr hand wre callin those who study at night incapable of sumthin....dis isnt an opinion is it...i undrstand u hv bttr things 2 do...bst of lck...

CA.ViVeK M ACA

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT)     26 March 2009

That is not currect ...  i was used to study morning early and sleep early some one were reverse..... any way do the level best whenever you studying

tanuja...........

tanuja........... (pcc student)     26 March 2009

hi friends, this is tanuja....

hey kavitha, u r right.... early morning or late night studies.. any thing depends on our mood and interest....

i can say one thing.. who r studying at night they can feel silence of the night.. and they can read without disturbence also... (like to go college or articles..)

who r studying at morning times, they can feel freshness of the environment.. but they cant read more time because by 9 or 10clock.. we have some commitments like articles.... or early morning classes

(Guest)
Originally posted by :tanuja...........
" hi friends, this is tanuja....
     hey kavitha, u r right.... early morning or late night studies.. any thing depends on our mood and interest....
i can say one thing.. who r studying at night they can feel silence of the night.. and they can read without disturbence also... (like to go college or articles..)
who r studying at morning times, they can feel freshness of the environment.. but they cant read more time because by 9 or 10clock.. we have some commitments like articles.... or early morning classes
"

tats very much true Tanuja...

(Guest)

Studying in morning or evening is ones personal choice.At the end of the day what is important is that atleast  you study be it morning or  evening.       

*_*

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags