ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whether to continue or quit???

Geetha Dalvi (Accounts payable) (55 Points)

21 August 2014  

I am a 29 years old married female who cleared CA Final Grp2  in Nov 2012 in my second attempt. Since May 2013 I've been giving Grp1 and failed in SFM in all the 3 attempts by a close margin 33, 34, 38. I am now in a dilemma whether to let go off CA and take up employment or give it one more try as 2 of the subjects of Group 1 have already got revised and there will be a major rehaul in syllabus May 2015 onwards. Friends/Seniors pls help as Im not able to concentrate due to this emotional turmoil....How to come out of it???

25 Replies

CA Bharat Jasavantlal Thakkar (CA) (50 Points)
Replied 21 August 2014

Originally posted by : Geetha Dalvi
I am a 29 years old married female who cleared CA Final Grp2  in Nov 2012 in my second attempt. Since May 2013 I've been giving Grp1 and failed in SFM in all the 3 attempts by a close margin 33, 34, 38. I am now in a dilemma whether to let go off CA and take up employment or give it one more try as 2 of the subjects of Group 1 have already got revised and there will be a major rehaul in syllabus May 2015 onwards. Friends/Seniors pls help as Im not able to concentrate due to this emotional turmoil....How to come out of it???

You must continue your study and become CA. Do not even think to left CA. I request to watch movie "The Secrect" and read "Think and Grow Rich" by Norman Hill and listen audio by Brain Tracy on No excuse: The power of self confidence.

Kishor Bhat (CA final CS executive (from Bangalore))   (1881 Points)
Replied 21 August 2014

Dont give up at last step..after fighting and fighting from the articleshp days, pe2 or pcc and final with 2nd grp..now juz 1 step to go. U juz need 1 gud revision now..u can cover up in 75 days. Today or tomorrow Prepare 1 gud time table..divide the stuffs hw much u have to cover in an hour, a day etc. Dont keep 1st, 2nd revision and all in october mnth. At last moment it makes u tense lot. So keep on recall the stuffs watever u read on the previous day..so it helps u at last moment and also day b4 the exam. So dnt give up nw..ALL THE BEST.

Pranav (----) (87 Points)
Replied 21 August 2014

By the way I want to ask what is the major rehaul in syallbus from May 2015 ,you mentioned above.Please reply.

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 21 August 2014

Dont spoil your mind with such thoughs just take your books and study in a planned manner and then enjoy for rest of the hours after daily 10 12 hrs studies.

Palak Gupta (Student CA Final ) (417 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

You will surely do it. Don't worry

Pramathesh (CA Final Student) (80 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Hello,

Madam you are very close to becoming CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT. And just read this 10 times "CA Geetha Dalvi" while imagining what you will acheive by the prefix in life, the prestige, money, the power, the stability and everything. I guess that will settle the issue. All The Best & Say ALL IZZ WELL.

CA RAKESH ISHI (Self employed) (750 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Never give up. All the best. Just you can do it.

Rishab Jain (Business) (30 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

CA is all about being patient. No big course overhaul. Its only law. If u believe u can do it. U will do it eventually. Go for a small 2-3 vacation. Refresh And get back to studies

Sandeepkumar (CA) (25 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Hi Geeta, In my humble opinion you are at the final stage of your accomplishment of life. If you leave the ground at this stage, then I assure you that your senses will not be at ease for rest of your life. The dilema in which you are right now is just the creation of your mind. If you start thinking positevily & make a proper planning of your studies then you can break the exams. I have one suggestion, you plan your studies in a way that all the theory is covered early in the morning i.e. 4.00 O' clock and practicals in the afternoon or evening time. Don't afraid of the changes in course as after becoming a CA then also you have to keep urself updated. Best of luck.

Minesh Rawat (Article) (199 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Madam u r at a good position to cmplt nw....n as u said it looks like SFM is ur weak sub....so do more n more practice on it....n if u get sucess directly in clearing 1st attempt n u get after failure both hv totally diff value.....so give ur best efforts u ll surely reward for it....All d best n hv a grt life ahead....

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15587 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Never Quit..you are vry close to Success...there's an  saying that.. I believe is so true.. It goes like this: "The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed."

sonam (student) (78 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Restart sfm from scratch as if its new to u n keep on scratch ing Ateast u knw ur prob area. Good luck.

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Don't leave. U have crossed 75 percent of the barriers. Keep attempting. U ll definitely clear

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Don't sit idle do job ,and side by side keep giving exam . quit one attempt for break . for sfm refer j b gupta sir's cd s

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags