Whether GST APPLICABLE OR NOT

Hello sir, I m business man of besan manufacturing and now I would like to know whether I would lible to pay Gst on besan of brand name (Trademark)which was applied ,but not Registered till now,
please suggest me to charge gst or not
Replies (11)
since it is sold under brand name it is taxable at 5%
Your turn over limit...?
turnover above 20 lakhs
I just want to know,whether it will taxable even if brand is still not Registered
If you applied the BRAND name then your good (Besan) under taxable category. It is under taxable the you want to be register under GST. Bcoz, Your turn over is above 20lakhs. So, you can go register under GST...

If its not under brand name then no need registration. Bcoz, it's under Exempted or Zero/Nil rated.....
thank you very much
But what if the brand name is not registered yet?
I think exempted.....
that's only my question,that my brand is not registered yet,still I have to charge gst
@ Sandeep.,
If you can't register as brand then it's under Exempted....

Dear Sir,

Current situation in my case,  Bill of entry no &  date : 31.03.2018  ,N/H OOC  NO  DT 06.04.18   WHICH  MONTH  WE ARE CLAIM  IGST  INPUT 

PEPLAY PLEASE

 

 

tHANKS AND rEGARDS

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details