Whether 2 Exemption in same group Possible?

 Dear All

I have got my CA Final Result -Second Attempt-with Mark 64 in MICS.I has already had an exemption in IDT -64 in my first attempt. This time, it is not mentioned as exempted (E) against MICS -64.

Tell me, do I want to write again the MICS paper for which I got 64.Is there any guidelines for claiming exemption, in ICAI guidelines. Kindly help me out, so that I can apply for next Attempt without any doubt. Reference: Roll No: 13432.

Replies (11)

No Exemptions In 2nd Attempt, u must write MICS again.

Originally posted by :Kumar
" No Exemptions In 2nd Attempt, u must write MICS again. "

Please send me any reference on this Information.

 

i think u can plz call to nodia BOS

You would have got a booklet along with the exam application form. it is given there.

 U can avial only 1exemption n 2 avial the second plz chk the followin link pasted below:

https://www.futureaccountant.com/almanac/final/ca-cwa-icwa-cs-failing-re-exam-exemption-high-marks.php

 

ALL THE BEST!! @

 

If an student gets marks as below in 1st attempt:-

I - 65, II - 40, III - 43, IV - 42 Total = 190. Aggregate < 50% ⇒ Fail

Since the student has got marks ≥ 60% in Paper I and has also got the minimum required in other papers i.e. ≥ 40% in Papers II, III and IV, he/she will be exempted from appearing in Paper I in the subsequent examinations.

Now in second attempt :-

II - 44, III - 60, IV - 42. Total = 146. Whether fail or PASS ??

IS IT NECESSARY TO GET MINIMUM150 IN NEXT ATTEMPT IF 1 PAPER IS EXEMPT ??

No there is no need of getting 150 in rest of the three papers

as the total would be 65+44+60+42=211

Marks sheet would be in a form like this

paper 1                65(E)

paper2                 44

paper3                 60

paper4                 42

Total                   211

Result              PASS

Hi dude i am also having the same problem.Pls help me.Can i have two exemptions scored in 2 different attempts ?

I am waiting to get a reply from ICAI.Wait for few days.

Hi guys,

I am also having same problem and got contradictory views. Pl. notify me when U people get clear idea.

hello friend!

1 of my frends has been facing similar prob. c called up @ noida office of the Institute. They have confirmed that u cannot carry xemption from ur latter attempts until u don't xhaust  ur previous xemption.

for further clarifications on this u  can contact the Institute.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details