WHATS THE REASON AND WHY ?????

CA. Abhishek K. Pandey (Manager (Advance)) (901 Points)

05 February 2010  
I dont know is it too late to discuss it or not. But, seriously till now I dont understand the reason for so much restrictions on doing any other course along with C.A. I am an article trainee and   have completeled 2.5 years of my training honestly. Alongwith my training I am also doing M.Com. (in 1st Year) by regular mode and the fact is that I havent took any permission from the Institute. Becaues I know that over 95% chances are that I wouldnt get the permission. Because my college neither finish before 9.30 AM nor begin after 6.00 PM, as any college of India. (Now this clause is a big joke, because none of the college in India atleast in my knowledge do that or would do that. Then, whats the meaning of this clause.) The reasons why I am doing M.Com. regular is that I cant play wiyh my future. If I dont become a C.A., then what I would be. A guy who has wasted his 2 years after doing B.Com. Even clearing PCC is not sufficient, because PCC/IPCC/ATC has no recognition for job. The only thing you can do is to work as an audit staff of any C.A. So, if ICAI cant guarantee my future, how it can restrict me or anyone else to assure his future. Who are they to restrict my education? I know its not only me, but thousands of students who are suffering from the same thing. Now how I am managing my regular course with my training is purely my headache. Its none of their job. Do they suspect there members? I know many students, who are doing nothing and taking dummy as well. But, thats ok with Institute. Now, if we bother their contention, that students may skip training for classes: See I dont think that a student is going to skip training for college classes, if he seriously wants to do training. Right? Now, if a student want to go on dummy, he would go, it doesnt matter is he doing anything else or not? If ICAI thought that, timings may conflict, then what the heck this is??????? If one can manage them both at the same time then where is the problem. As I earlier said, if a student want to go on dummy, he would go, it doesnt matter is he doing anything else or not? Now if a student cant manage, then he would obviously resort correspondence or other means. Now a question from the EC of the ICAI: THERE ARE MANY MEMBERS IN THE EC AND MANY BIG NAMES IN THE INDUSTRY WHO HAVE DONE MULTIPLE COURSES LIKE CA,CS,CWA,M.COM.,PHD AND MANY MORE. IF YOU BELEIVE THAT WE CANT DO THIS FOR ALL YOUR STUPID REASONS, THEN HOW THEY HAD DONE IT??? AND YES IF THEY HAD DONE IT ONE BY ONE, THEN JUST ESTIMATE THE TIME PERIOD OF DOING ALL THESE COURSES ONE BY ONE.