Easy Office

What's wrong with IGNOU???

Page no : 5

jyotika (Articles Assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 28 September 2013

I had also done b.com from ignou n i was passed in all subjects in june 2013 and also sent scanned copies of ipcc marksheets but no mark sheet received yet. Can you tell me how to get the marksheet?

KRRISH (MA,M.COM,CA-FINAL) (142 Points)
Replied 18 October 2013

Hi shrikanth, This is krrish from A.P

I have completed B.COM (A&F ) from IGNOU on JUNE-2013. I have called nearly 1000 times but people in delhi are not giving any response to my call. My exam fees is rs.360 only but phone call bills touched to 1000 above. I have sent the all required documents by mail and post but they are not even replied once to me. Persons in regional centers are giving the same answer again and again. I dont know what to do. 

I am in a dilemma whether to do M.COM from(F&T) from IGNOU r not?

(Guest)

Can i know if this B.com degree ( from ignou) is valid for other competetive exams ( for eg like CAT,civils,etc) ? 

KRRISH (MA,M.COM,CA-FINAL) (142 Points)
Replied 10 January 2014

IGNOU is recognised by UGC, so it is equivalent to other reguler degrees. k?
1 Like

frmkuwait (Auditor) (30 Points)
Replied 18 April 2014

Do any of you know if CAs who qualified before PE-1 and IPCC were introduced (these used to be called Foundation examination and Intermediate Examination respectively) can also appear in Bcom AF and get the degree by passing the 6 papers required by IGNOU ?

Best regards

MAYANK AGGARWAL (B.Com, CA Final) (236 Points)
Replied 18 April 2014

guys, 

you have to send a demand draft of Rs. 400/- in the favour of IGNOU, NEW DELHI along with the prescribed documents in order to get your degree...

MAHI S (1 Points)
Replied 12 December 2015

Dear,
If you require official transcriptts / attestations from any universities/ colleges in India.
You can contact us. 
Mr.Mahesh s +918951179640 / +918553899409.
contact us for quickly process.or
Mail us the query to: maheshmahi746 @ gmail.com / mahesh.mahi @ allindiatranscriptts.com/ care @ allindiatranscriptts.com
visit www.allindiatranscriptts.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: