Easy Office

What's wrong with IGNOU???

Page no : 4

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 09 March 2013

Originally posted by : Geetha

Mr.Shrikant,

Good Morning.

Last time when i had written to you, you advised me to submit all the 6 papers assignments even though i have decided to write the term end exams of only 3 papers in june 2013. But in the grade card,  they will enter the assignment marks of all the 6 subjects  and they will show as  'absent' in term end marks column for those subjects for which i have not written term end exam. so i feel it is better to give assignments for only 3 papers and rest 3 before writing the balance 3 subjects in term end exam (dec'13 or whenever). what is your feeling. pls. reply immediately as i have to submit my assignments. i don't like any 'absent' remarks in my marks card.

Yes, it is advisable to submit the assignments of only those subjects, for which you are going to write term-end examinations.

Good luckyes

Replied 09 March 2013

Originally posted by : Aastha

have rules changed for admission in IGNOU???

I was acknowledged by my mate that IGNOU has restricted entry in BCOM one year programme to only CA passed candidates..

is that so..?? please confirm...

Hi, there hasn't been any change in the rules in the recent times. The minimum period for completing the program in the case of PCC/IPCC passed outs, continues to be 1 year. Else, the minimum period will be 3 years. 

Good luckyes

1 Like

saransh (student) (26 Points)
Replied 10 March 2013

@ srikanth,bro currently i have passed only ippc grp 1 so if i register now with ignou it will be for 3 years right?but if i pass grp 2 before term exams in june 2014 and then pass the term exams as well,then can my period of registration be reduced to one year?

Replied 10 March 2013

Originally posted by : saransh

@ srikanth,bro currently i have passed only ippc grp 1 so if i register now with ignou it will be for 3 years right?but if i pass grp 2 before term exams in june 2014 and then pass the term exams as well,then can my period of registration be reduced to one year?

Yes

Replied 10 March 2013

thanks a lot for the info srikanthyes

btw,i just wanted to know that have u registered with ignou for 1 year or for 3 years?

Replied 10 March 2013

thanks a lot for the info srikanth

btw,i just wanted to know that have u registered with ignou for 1 year or for 3 years?

Haha... one year bro.....

Birmohit Bathla (Mergers & Acquisition Consultant at PwC)   (24 Points)
Replied 10 March 2013

hey Shrikant, can u please tell me whether IGNOU B.Com is recognised by Institutes for M.B.A i.e Can we do M.B.A or CFA after doing B.Com from IGNOU??

Replied 10 March 2013

srikanth one more question before i let off,i know i have been asking a lot of questions but hope u understand.if i register before may 30th to bcom a and f without passing whole of ipcc,i will be able to write tee exam next june itself right and i will not have to wait for 3 years?

And bro one more suggestion,since u have passed ur tee exams and ipcc exams u should submit ur cpt certificate,ipcc registration letter and ipcc marksheet to the program coordinator(b.com a and f),school of management studies,ignou,maidan garhi,new delhi-110068.only then will u get ur grade card and provisional certificate issued.

i read this in the prospectus of the program(if u have already done this then ignore or else do this as fast as u can to avoid delay).

cheers

Replied 10 March 2013

Originally posted by : mohit

hey Shrikant, can u please tell me whether IGNOU B.Com is recognised by Institutes for M.B.A i.e Can we do M.B.A or CFA after doing B.Com from IGNOU??

Yes since it is recognized by UGC.

Replied 10 March 2013

srikanth one more question before i let off,i know i have been asking a lot of questions but hope u understand.if i register before may 30th to bcom a and f without passing whole of ipcc,i will be able to write tee exam next june itself right and i will not have to wait for 3 years?

If you are done with your IPCC by the time you register for the programme, then you need not wait for 3 years. 

And bro one more suggestion,since u have passed ur tee exams and ipcc exams u should submit ur cpt certificate,ipcc registration letter and ipcc marksheet to the program coordinator(b.com a and f),school of management studies,ignou,maidan garhi,new delhi-110068.only then will u get ur grade card and provisional certificate issued.

i read this in the prospectus of the program(if u have already done this then ignore or else do this as fast as u can to avoid delay).

cheers

Thank youyes

Replied 10 March 2013

Shrikant I think there was some miscommunication,let me explain my situation

right now I have not fully finished ipcc(only grp 1 pass),so if I register now with ignou it will be for 3 years right?

secondly in the mean time before giving my tee in 2014,if I manage to pass ipcc grp 2(before tee 2014) and assuming I pass tee 2014 as well will i get my original certificate (not provisional)immediately or will I have to wait for an additional 2 years since I would be registered for 3 years.

Kumar A. Ranjan (Student) (1588 Points)
Replied 19 March 2013

good results ...

Geetha (student) (126 Points)
Replied 05 July 2013

mr.srikant, Important chapters in aed1,eco13 and fst1 please... i am writing these 3 in dec'13.

Replied 05 July 2013

Originally posted by : Geetha
mr.srikant,

Important chapters in aed1,eco13 and fst1 please... i am writing these 3 in dec'13.

Sorry I'm not the right person to tell you which topics are important in those subjects because I don't even know what topics are covered in those subjects :D I just went to the exams without any preparation whatsoever.

Anyways good luck for your examsyes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: