Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHAL JAIN (Self Employeed)     27 August 2021


I have a Client who has a Shop and very small part of the shop say a pillar is given to an advertisement agency for display of advertisement on which the advertisement agency is given monthly sum.

This is the case of sale of part of space of commercial property for display of advertisement and all maintenance activity for the advertisement including repairs are to be borne by my client.

What is the nature of Income is it taxable as Income from House Property or Business 

 1 Replies

Jalpa Joshi

Jalpa Joshi ( )     27 August 2021

Sum received from Advertisement agency is considered under Income from Business as other Income from an Advertisement agency. Income generated from Business property and whatever expenses should be bear by the owner himself should also be chargeable to business expenses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags