What is holding us back????? 20 things to learn

Siddharth Singh (CA-Final) (202 Points)

07 April 2013  

Hello folks, exams are just about to come and we all are studying very hard but i would like to draw your attention for few minutes that can help you all to prepare better for exams as well as for the rest of our life. .           

SHIV KHERA's "You Can Win" is a very nice book which tells us the common problems/hurdles in human mind which keep us out from achieving sucess in our life. As he says, "Winners don't do different things, they do things differently" has a very logical point in itself.

In one of the section of his book, he tells us about those 20 things which are holding us back from achieving sucess and excellence. So, I am Sharing these 20 points with a vey small explanation of each point which may help all of us to understand and execute those things about which we don't even consider in our day day life.

What is holding us back?

1) UNWILLINGNESS TO TAKE RISKS  -- 6 hrs se kam soyenge to din bhar nind  aati rahegi     (it's all in our mind, if we practice we can do it) 

2) LACK OF PERSISTENCE -- lage raho jab tak kaam pura naa ho jaye, don't quit!!

3) INSTANT GRATIFICATION --  jo bhi karo dil se karo, long term use ke liye karo!

4) LACK OF PRIORITIES -- complete things first which matter the most!!

5) LOOKING FOR SHORTCUTS -- there is no shortcut to success, only hard work!!

6) SELFISHNESS AND GREED -- kuch b greed ke saath mat karo, that will take you       nowhere!!

7) LACK OF CONVICTION -- always feel confident and courageous about whatever        you do!!

8) LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF NATURE’S LAWS -- remember the cause and            effect  relationship!!

9) UNWILLINGNESS TO PLAN AND PREPARE -- u will succeed only if u                          PLAN&PREPARE for it!

10) RATIONALIZING -- always THINK, ASK and LISTEN and then take a decision!!

11) NOT LEARNING FROM PAST MISTAKES -- DON't repeat your mistakes!!     

12) INABILITY TO RECOGNIZE OPPORTUNITY -- the bigger the problem, the bigger      the opportunity!!

13) FEAR -- don’t let your mind think about those things that don't have any real            existence!!

14) INABILITY TO USE TALENT -- take out your full potential to achieve your goal!!

15) LACK OF DISCIPLINE -- SELF-CONTROL, SACRIFCE & STAY FOCUSED!!

16) POOR SELF ESTEEM -- don’t ever let yourself feel down and always think, U CAN   DO IT!!

17) LACK OF KNOWLEDGE -- learn and learn as much as you can!!

18) FATALISTIC ATTITUDE -- don't wait for LUCK, you have to do it yourself!!

19) LACK OF PURPOSE -- Have some PURPOSE in your life and not mere WISHES!!

20) LACK OF COURAGE -- have d courage to overcome all the obstacles in your life!!

At the end, I would like to thank you all for reading this post and i hope that this post may create some good effects in your life.

ALL THE BEST FOR THE COMING EXAMS.

Thank you.