What I think is important because it changes what I am

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32102 Points)

20 March 2012  

When you talk positive, good things start to happen…

When you talk Negative, misery and limitation becomes your unwanted Guest…

All your problems-your mountains are waiting to hear from you, and if you start speaking words of faith…your mountain will move..

No matter what’s your problem, you must talk to it..

Every time you talk about your problems, you increase their power..

When you focus on them they become stronger and you become weaker..

Tell your depression that you are made in the image of God and that God loves you and accepts you the way that you are…

The way I use my mind defines what it means to be me.

At the most basic level , I’m what I think all day long…

What I think is important because it changes what I am….

Yesterday while watching National Television..I saw a small and a very meaningful story....

Ek shadi shuda joda...Bus se kahi ja raha tha..achanak Bus ka break fail ho gaya...Patni ghabrane lagi aur jor jor se chillane lagi...lakin doosri aur pati muskurate hue jor jor se hasne laga...

Patni ne pati se kaha...aap pagal hai kya hum sab marne wale hai aur aap hass rahe hai...??

Pati ne bag se ek Chaku(knife) nikala aur apni patni ke gale pe laga diya aur kehne laga "main tujhe mar doonga"...

Patni hasne lagi.....

Pati ne poocha ab tu kyu hass rahi hai??

Patni ne kaha ki aap mujhse bahut pyar karte hai....aur aap to mere hai mujhe maar hi nahi sakte....!!

Pati ne kaha...main bhi issiliye haas raha tha...kyuki main janta hoon Wo uparwala mujhse bahut pyar karta hai...aur main to uska hoon wo bhi mujhe kabhi kuch nahi hone dega...

MORAL : Bhagwan humme kabhi kabhi darate hai taaki hum unhe kahi bhul na jaye....

Regards,

Aryan Singhania