Easy Office

what can CA intitue maximum do.. if we dont fill form 112

Page no : 2

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 20 September 2009

What about those CAs who just occupy COP but don't really practise. This mostly happens in cases of husband-wife or father-son cases where both are CAs. They use COP to overcome ceiling of audit. In these cases; only one of them really practises; one is involved elsewhere. In one real case; the age of father is 65+; and rarely attends office.His son also is CA. Both have COP. audit report is taken to his home to have it signed. In case 2 which is always real; father is in full practise but son is teaching in a popular coaching instt. He rarely attends office.

Pehle uss admi ke sign lekar aao jisne ye likha mre mathey me "Tuh ICAI se CA padhke bewakufi ki kaam kiyaa"

Rahul Bansal (article assistent) (36 Points)
Replied 21 September 2009

i took admission n B.COM (H) in 2007 along with PCC . AT that time graduation was permitted . i mentioned the fact of pursuing B.COM in form 103 and in the registration letter issued by ICAI , institute has acknowledged that I am pursuing B.COm. Do i need to fill form 112 ? please tell .

sumit (intern) (43 Points)

Originally posted by :Rahul Bansal
" i took admission n B.COM (H) in 2007 along with PCC . AT that time graduation was permitted . i mentioned the fact of pursuing B.COM in form 103 and in the registration letter issued by ICAI , institute has acknowledged that I am pursuing B.COm. Do i need to fill form 112 ? please tell . "

yes i hve d same problem..it ws allowed wen i got admitted..nw its nt allowed ..n m in my last year of graduation..now d new notification of fillin 112 r applicable to us or not????..pls help.. m scared abt it..!

saurabh (student) (59 Points)

what are the consequences of not filling form 112 if a student is doing correspondance cource

maximum institute do not recognise your degree of other cource

CA Anurag Garg (Chartered Accountant) (339 Points)

ya saurabh u r right

for rahul n sumit there is no need to submit form 112 if u hav already recd acknowledgement for that + students undergoing courses before 30.09.08 r also not required as per prev notification of the ICAI in this regard

Kshitij Saxena (CA Final) (256 Points)
Replied 22 September 2009

Permission for pursuing a course along articleship [Regulations 65 & 78, Form 112] - (18-09-2009)

Attention of the students /articled assistants is drawn to Regulation 65 of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988, reproduced below: -

“Without the previous permission of the Council, obtained on application made in the approved form, no articled assistant shall, during the period of his service as an articled assistant, take any other course of study or training, whether academic or professional, or engage in any business or occupation.”

Of late, it has been noted with concern that the students / articled assistants have not been adhering to the requirements of the aforesaid Regulations while pursuing another course alongwith articleship and have been declaring such a fact while applying for enrolment as a Member of the Institute and seeking condonation for Breach of Regulation 65 /78 for having not taken the permission at the appropriate time. 

The Executive Committee while considering such cases expressed its anguish and exhorted the students / articled assistants to pursue only one course alongwith articleship, even that be a graduation course and seek permission of the Council by filing of Form 112 duly certified by the Principal i.e. Chartered Accountant and the Principal of the College concerned within 30 days of taking admission. 

The Executive Committee has further noted that the additional course(s) has / have been pursued by the students / articled assistants in violation of the provisions of Regulation 65/ 78 and directed that all requests including cases for which condonation requests have been received be dealt with, in terms of the guidelines, provided herein below: -

Period of Delay

Condition(s) to be complied with by the student for condonation of delay in filing of Form 112.

Upto 1 year

Condone the breach of Regulation 65 and enroll, after three months, from the date of the meeting at which a decision is taken for condonation.

More than 1 year but upto 3 years

Condone the breach of Regulation 65 and enroll, after six months, from the date of the meeting at which a decision is taken for condonation.

More than 3 years but upto 5 years

Condone the breach of Regulation 65 and enroll, after one year, from the date of the meeting at which a decision is taken for condonation.

More than 5 years but upto 7 years

Condone the breach of Regulation 65 and enroll, after two years, from the date of the meeting at which a decision is taken for condonation

More than 7 years but upto 10 years

Condone the breach of Regulation 65 and enroll, after two years, from the date of the meeting at which a decision is taken for condonation as well as on completion of the three months’ Residential Course

More than 10 years

Condone the breach of Regulation 65 and enroll, after three years, from the date of the meeting at which a decision is taken for condonation as well as on completion of the three months’ Residential Course.

The Committee further decided that the students / articled assistants who have not so far taken permission for pursuing additional course alongwith articleship are required to file Form 112 duly completed with the Institute on or before 31st December, 2009 and thereafter no request for Breach of Regulation 65 / 78 will be considered for condonation. 

It is clarified that similar provisions will apply to the audit assistants mutatis mutandi. 

The above decisions of the Executive Committee are brought to the attention of the Students / articled assistants / audit assistants for necessary compliance.

Secretary

14th September, 2009

Kshitij Saxena (CA Final) (256 Points)

Institute has really gone nuts

They want to make sure that if we are not CA then end up being an ATC only

Mohit gupta (a) (35 Points)

Originally posted by :Ksh*tij Saxena
"  Institute has really gone nuts
They want to make sure that if we are not CA then end up being an ATC only
"

very rightly said..... they want to under develop our brains,.......

ritesh (ca final articled assitant)   (176 Points)

hi everybody.......I am pursuing my ca final ir doing articleship and also i have filled the form for cs inter.Can anybody tell me whether it is good for me to fill form no. 112 or not? Can ca institute deny my form no. 112 i.e it will not allow me to do cs inter?plz help me and what are these new provisons all about plz tell in detail?thanks a lot

Alok Kumar ( CA FINAL) (109 Points)
Replied 27 September 2009

thanks anurag for shooting out my prob......thanks very much.....

Alok Kumar ( CA FINAL) (109 Points)
Replied 27 September 2009

anurag, if u can jus troubleshoot another problem, actually it relates to my friend.....he joined bcom in 2007.,completed bcom 1st year in march 2008,then passed CPT in June 2008...got admission in bcom 2nd year then admitted in PCC along with articleship....but he didnt mention in form 103 that  he was pursuing bcom from 2007.( because he decided to quit bcom 2nd year)..........BUT he took termination from articleship after 3 months and again joined bcom 2nd year.In january 2009 he converted to IPCC.........WILL HE BE ABLE TO SHOW HIS DEGREE IN FORM 103 WHEN HE AGAIN STARTS HIS ARTICLESHIP (HIS BCOM WILL BE COMPLETED BY THE TIME HE WILL JOIN  ARTICLESHIP in 2009............PLEAS ANSWER HIS QUERY..........WAITING FOR REPLY........ 

(Guest)

hw ICAI will come to know that we are pursuing any course or not????????

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Originally posted by : SUBHAM GHOSH
hw ICAI will come to know that we are pursuing any course or not????????

Bunny (1) (63 Points)
Replied 17 May 2011

Im registered for B.com with IGNOU, which is in tieup with ICAI. Is i required to submit form 112 along with form 103.

ashish kumar (article(C.A)) (30 Points)
Replied 09 July 2011

hi frnd plzz help me becoz i m in so truble 

the case is 

i m ca final student . i have not submitted form 112  on time . i was not aware about the rule of icai that after 1/4/2008 no student can join regular course. but that time i was doing bcom regular form july 2007. 

when i came to know about form 112 then i submit it with Rs 1000 as penalty and letter from my employer giving reason for delay . but now icai said that timming of tranning and bcom  timming was crashing. but i was  active article and go  regular into my office. my tranning is completing on 10/09/2011.   pls tell wt should i do in this case. i m in so big problem .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: