We are human ?

CA Vikas Kumar Sharma (CA) (494 Points)

05 January 2013  
Are we human? Think again ----------------------------------- We people of India always keep on blaming each other, `system is not good, police is not good, authority is not good etc...but what about us, what about the people of this country who watch a crime like an entertainment and stay away, why people passing through that area where crime happen didn’t help the boy and the girl if we are so good and authority is bad. Authority doesn’t create us, we create it, and it would only be strong if we become strong... The below statement of the victim’s friend explained to Zee News in detail what exactly happened on that fateful night of December 16. What is the solution ????? Some part of his statement- "If you can help someone, help them. If a single person had helped me that night, things would have been different. There is no need to close Metro stations and stop the public from expressing themselves. People should be allowed to have faith in the system," he went on to say. "I never had thoughts of leaving her and running away. Even an animal would not do that. I have no regrets. But I wish I could have done something to help her." “She has awakened us. If we can carry on this fight with her name, it would be tribute to her,” he said. Source : https://zeenews.india.com