Easy Office
LCI Learning

WCT & VAT

Page no : 2
(Guest)
Please advise me on WCT Rules in Andhra Pradesh.

(Guest)

cst rates for the year for registered delar agst form-c 2% otherwise rate is 4%

(Guest)

Dear sir

Please tell me that work contract in up are same as a dealer

(Guest)

PLZ, TELL ME ABOUT VAT & WCT

Vijay K. Agrawal (Service) (608 Points)
Replied 22 May 2008

Dear Sakil,

WCT act is discontinue but these provisions are included in new VAT ACT. hence for you nothing removed. pl see new vat ACT.

Rgd

Vijay

(Guest)

weather wct is applicable iharyana?  if yes , What is the rate?

(Guest)

Dear sir

I want to know about WCT certificate and its format,

Anil shrma

(Guest)

what is the percentage of  W C T for inter State Works Contract

(Guest)

what is the percentage of  W C T for inter State Works Contract in  A .P (Andhra Pradesh)

(Guest)

This is in relation of WCT. We have a dealer with work contract having office in Faridabad  and registered under Haryana work contract Act, providing material and services in relation to completion of site at Chandigarh . In this condition should we deduct WCT and deposit in Gurgaon even the work is being done at Chandigarh ( As we are registered for VAT in Gurgaon only) or we should not deduct WCT (Being Central Transaction)and have certificate from Dealer that he has deposited WCT at his own.
In addition if dealer is discharging WCT then Tax shall be deposited by dealer in Chandigarh or Faridabad  and  if we are liable to deduct then where shall we deposit tax i.e. in Chandigarh or Gurgaon  and if liability shall be discharged at Chandigarh, shall we take new registration at Chandigarh as we do not have that as on date

Replied 02 June 2008

each State has its WCT chapter in VAT Law. hence if you are depositing WCT in Haryana instead of Chandigarh. it is wrong. for this purpose you have to registered in Chandigarh Local vat and then deduct WCT tds and Deposit thre only.

Replied 02 June 2008

Never Discontinued. earlier there was separate act. now it is included in VAT act Itself.

(Guest)

Sir ,

please provide me the list of state where  WCT applicabale .

Also provide Rate and terms of WCT applicable.

Regards

ravi

(Guest)

Dear all,

WCT And Vat, Don't know why you all are confused so much.

Provision is in VAT ACT for this. so be regular and pay your taxes on time

Thanks & Bye for now,

Vijay Kumar Gautam

shashi bhushan kumar (student) (20 Points)
Replied 10 June 2008

Dear sir

Please give me detail on WCT in U.P. i.e. How it is calculated, is calculated on works done?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: