Easy Office

Want to Join CA after 16 years

Page no : 2

Victor (CA IPCC/CWA INTER/CS EXECUTIVE/MBA(Finance))   (339 Points)
Replied 08 October 2011

All the best.

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 08 October 2011

Originally posted by : Ashutosh Biswal

Yes , will have to take registeration afresh......So, No mind .. he is welcome to join such like prestigiuos Course once again and believe to complete with flying colors , ALL THE BEST !! 

(Guest)

yes yes sure, mam you should have proud on him that after such a long time he has so much desire........................

I think this is realllly inspiring for us as well, who are just new to practical life.

Sankar (Asst Manager-Finance&Accounts)   (48 Points)
Replied 09 October 2011

Hi

It's surely a welcome move on part of your husband to continue CA course after gap of 16 years..It needs lot of courage,dedication and motivation ...

I'm also continuing my CA course after gap of 7 and will be appearing for CA Final Exams in May 2012..( already completed classes and now on preparation)

From my experience ....It's only matter of time..he qualifies CA ...and Wish him all the best..

Regarding ..his eligibility I hope he should re-register himself with ICAI.

All the Best

Sankar.R

Deepak (Assistant Manager) (110 Points)
Replied 09 October 2011

He must join such prestigious course from  ICAI. There is no age limit for learning. We all are learner life long. This noble profession is all about learning even after completing CA.

In UK, US most of the people get into the job according to interest. Once they are into profession, choose particular professional studies. Thats why you can see person of all age are doing professional course like MBA, CA, CPA, PHD etc

But in India, once you have completed 12th grade, society expect you to be Einstein. Too much  expectation. Boys n girl are pursuing the course without any interest. Result we all know..

I 'd say he want to restart the study after such a gap that means he has keen interest in it so sure to qualify this exam with good scores in exam.

Thank you & all the best

jaina thakkar (Articale) (2 Points)
Replied 30 March 2019

Hii i hvae cleared my PCC in 2010 and also completed my articleship then didn’t registered for finals because of some issues now want complete CA finals. Can i join ?

SUNANDA CHAKRABORTY (5287) (Income Tax Practitioner)   (24 Points)
Replied 20 January 2022

I have completed my Article ship from 01.01.1988 to 31.12.1990 and passed Inter Group -i in November 1991 but after 3/4 attempt I could not continue due to family problem Can I join again with my Daughter who is Preparing for Nov'2022 Inter . Please tell me the procedure how I will proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro