ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to do CWA & CS

Pranav Prasad Visapurkar (Final Student) (197 Points)

27 October 2010  

HI Friends.

I am CA PCC student & have passed second group(second only) . There are 6 months remaining for completion of articleship. I also want to pursue CS and CWA. What benefits and exemption can i have now? Should i join to it now or after passing CA final?

16 Replies

dinesh (B.com,CS student) (169 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

There is no exemption in CS for CA students.You should join this after CA Final

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

Find below the details of Exemption in CS course

Exemption from individual paper(s)

Following paperwise exemptions are available on the basis of qualifications mentioned under each paper subject to the condition that the candidate should have obtained fifty per cent or more marks in the aggregate in the examination on the basis of which the exemption is claimed :-

1. General and Commercial Laws

M.A./ M.B.A. (Company Secretaryship) or Degree in Law (three years or five years integrated) from a recognized University/ Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE.

2. Company Accounts and Cost & Management Accounting

M.A ( Corporate Secretaryship)/ M.Com./ M.B.A (with Accountancy as one of the subjects at graduation/ post-graduation level and with full paper in Cost Accounting/Management Accounting/Financial Management at M.A ( Corporate Secretaryship)/ M.Com./ M.B.A level having secured 50%marks in the subject concerned) from a recognized University/ Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE

3. Tax Laws(ITL)

M.A/ M.B.A ( Corporate Secretaryship) from a recognized University/ Institute either constituted under an Act of Parliament or approved by AICTE

Exemption from Individual Paper(s)

A Candidate who has passed the Professional examination of the ICWAI is eligible to seek exemption from the following papers of Executive examination under a reciprocal arrangement existing at present between the two Institutes:

1. Company Accounts and Cost & Management Accounting a

2.Tax Laws

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

Sorry as per the scheme there is no exemption for a CA PCC Student.

Thanks

Azim Khan ACA,CS,CMA*,LLB* (Proprietor) (1312 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

agreed with dinesh and ankur sir, we CA students dont get any exemption in the papers of CS & CWA. ICAI has not entered MOU with them aur naahi aisa karegi...

advocate gaurav sharma (advocate and cs) (196 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

after completing cwa one can get exemption in c.s and vice a versa......cs is all about law and theory portion is more than practical.

Naveen.N (student) (1020 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

You can get 2 PAPERS exemption IN ICWA OR Vice versa if you clear you CS executive or ICWA inter.

There is no benefit from any of CA courses to the above both courses

Naveen.N (student) (1020 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

You can get 2 PAPERS exemption IN ICWA OR Vice versa if you clear you CS executive or ICWA inter.

There is no benefit from any of CA courses to the above both courses

MAHALAKSHMI. (CA PCC) (36 Points)
Replied 12 June 2011

i have completed cwa inter in dec 2010 i am interested in doing cs also.... do i have to take foundation for cs or can i avail exemption ? i haven't completed my degree yet am a 3rd year b.com student ....kindly help me......

CWA Akhil Vaghasiya (Mgt Trainee) (37 Points)
Replied 30 July 2011

@ Mahalakshmi:

To get exemption in CS Foundation, one should need Graduation degree in any field.

Sorry. first you have to clear you degree to claim exemption in CS Foundation...

After completion CWA you will get exemption in CS as following:

CS Executive : 2 Papers

CS Professional : 2 Papers.

Go Ahead. All the best for your exams.. 

deepak (GROUP II QUALIFIED) (81 Points)
Replied 08 August 2011

sir can u tell me any best coachng inst in orissa/ bhubaneswar...for cwa... as i want 2 do... or where should i go 4 dat...

Kushal Khator ( CA ) (562 Points)
Replied 15 September 2011

ME PLNNG TO JOIN CWA COURSE...

IS THE PRACTICAL TRAINING OF 6 MTH BEFORE CWA FINALS IS COMPULSORY OR  I CAN DO IT AFTR COMPLETING IT?

CWA Akhil Vaghasiya (Mgt Trainee) (37 Points)
Replied 17 September 2011

@ kushal: Dear, You need not to do articleship before appearing cwa final or after completion of it.

If you want to do your practice than and than you need this articalship... so go ahead without any hesitation.

Kushal Khator ( CA ) (562 Points)
Replied 18 September 2011

but as per new notification it says 6m traning compulsary to do for appearing in  cwa finals??

CMA Sonu... (Asst. Manager - Finance)   (158 Points)
Replied 24 September 2011

Originally posted by : Pranav Prasad Visapurkar
HI Friends.
I am CA PCC student & have passed second group(second only) . There are 6 months remaining for completion of articleship. I also want to pursue CS and CWA. What benefits and exemption can i have now? Should i join to it now or after passing CA final?

Hope u would have seen the movie......"Titanic"

Being Stuck in CA is like being in titanic,

CS/CWA could be like life boats...

Boarding two boats at a time leads to Sinking.....

dear, if its been around 3 yrs and ur still in CA Inter, i think u need a good Projection of ur future...

Think and decide

Best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags