Easy Office
LCI Learning

Want to do CA please help

Page no : 2

mannoj (striving for success) (501 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

s welcome to CA

U CAN EASILY DO WEL

in cpt ucan score wel in maths abt 50 marks

nd rest 150 mrks u can easily gain of sample coachng........

regards

kapil uppal (CA Final) (36 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

CPT's  "  ACCOUNTING FUNDAMENTALS is a very good book to clear basic concepts

swati (student ca final) (87 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

ya u can do it............

"Best of luck"

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

no age to learn. go for it                                     

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

First make up mind...

then start with your full caliber..

UNNIKRISHNAN.T.P (Chartered Accountant at Dalmia Cemens (Bharat) Ltd)   (59 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Me too from science background... Even my principle is Bsc Zoology..  Whether you are from science or commerece back grond doesnt matters.. Go ahead with regn... start from +1,+2 accountancy.. this will give you a strong base.. All the best

Vikas Kumar Manjhi (Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analysis)   (617 Points)
Replied 23 June 2011

Hi Shahana,

The Best Answer To Your Question Would Be A Real-life Example Of Mr. M.K. Gupta Sir..... His One Of The Best In The Business Of Teaching Taxation To CA Students......

There Are Many Many Teachers But His One Of The Greatest  And The Best Part Is His A B.A. And Teaching Taxation To C.A. Students... I Came To Know Of This Fact From My IT & SM Teacher.. So The Source For This Information Can Not Be Questioned...

You Are A Science Student And That Too An Engineer Which Means You Have It In You And You Will Be An Asset To Our Profession.

Now, In A Matter Of Few Days Graduate Will Officially Be Enrolled Directly To Intermediate Level Of CA i.e. IPCC So You Do Have The Charm Working For You..

Its High-Time That You Should Join C.A.

Best Wishes.

Vicky...(",)

Kumar Babu.G (Chartered Accountant) (1597 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

You can do but it will take some time to get understanding abt accounts.First try to learn all basics and proceed.All the best.

sanjeev (student CA CS) (295 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

nice decicion science back ground is fully scope for the accounting , yes , no doubt about that ur become good CA professionalist

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)   (1671 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

I am also 4m science back ground really i didnot face any big difficulty. By studying 2 months properly u can easily finish it. I am expectin around 52 out 60. So dont worry

All the best

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 24 June 2011

As per my opinio think once again ..first clarify your total doubts clearly about ca then only proceed ..

renu (service) (126 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

all the best..........

Vinay (Articled Assistant) (198 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

Really great Idea.., start with 11 & 12 or CPT study mat...,

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

Originally posted by : Shahana
Hi friends, I am an engineering graduate. currently a house wife. I am willing to do CA now. Is it a good idea?Iam from science background and blank about Accounting etc.But still eager to do CA.

CA Anurag Sulodia (Chartered Accountant) (250 Points)
Replied 25 June 2011

U can manage but u have to make ur thinking pprocess clear as far as accounts and other subjects are concerned because the more u think the more u will be able to understand things in a better way n the more interesting studies would become 4 you...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: