Want a copy of service tax challan

Hello,

I paid Service Tax for the quarter April-June 2012 on say 3rd July 2012. I have the challan no. but I've lost the challan. How can I obtain the same? Should I contact the bank?

Replies (13)
If you filed your Service Tax return then no need to get challan anymore.

if you pay online then you can get easily otherwise by cheque payment you need to go for bank only

Originally posted by : Mari sankar
If you filed your Service Tax return then no need to get challan anymore.


Yes but what if I still want a copy?

Also, I've made an e-payment and not manual payment.
E-Payment then you can easily get it at online or it may at ur mail id...

Just login to the account through which the payment was made. You will find option from where you can download duplicate receipts- print a copy of challan from there.

Can anyone please explain how to download copy of service tax challan which has paid through online? I did not get challan immediately after making payment and also i did not get the challan to mail.

If you have paid through Internet banking You can easily get challan by Login & by clicking the option Reprint Challan for Servce Tax & Income Tax

 

hello sir,

 

i want service tax challan copy, i have lost 

i have cheque no and date only.

 

please help

i have paid service tax physically but i have lost the challan, can i get the CIN no online???

How can i get if i paid online. Kindly explain that steps to get my challan back

ALL EXPERT LOL

ALL EXPERT LOL

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details