Very urgent suggestion please some one help

Vignesh (B.Com CA FINAL & CMA FINAL)   (193 Points)

20 February 2012  

Hi Friends,

Please advise me to overcome this difficult situation..

Very urgent.      pls. pls..........

I appeared for the cwa inter exams in dec 2012 and got 66 in accounts and 69 in law, but unfortunately in tax paperi got 29 so i failed.  I already cleared cwa inter group-2 in June 2011 itself.

I would like to apply for reverification of tax paper. Can any one please suggest me the procedure for reverification?

If I appear i June 2012, i should get minimum and must of 50 marks in tax paper, If the question paper is given like that of Dec 2011, then its not possible for me to get 50 marks in that difficult paper.

I am thinking of surrendering my law paper and want to reappear for the both papers in june 2012. so that the burden of getting marks will be on 2 papers. I am confident of getting good marks in law paper. But not in tax paper.

If i appear in june 2012, without surrendering any paper and without scoring 50 marks, my result will be negative and i have to reappear in dec 2012, then my final eligibility will be in dec 2013 which requires compulsory completion of 6 months of training,

So please give me ur valuable suggestions..

Thanks in advance frndz....