Very urgent....request to all female members!!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)

17 June 2010  

Dear CCI’ites,

I’d request you to consider this post very seriously. Here in caclubindia one of our very well known female member is really struggling due to few fake profiles (not sure but appears to be fake). However am not able to tell you the exact problem as she has asked me to not to disclose the details of her problem and name of members. I suggest her to tell the entire problem to Admin as early as possible to avoid any future problem.

The main purpose of this post is to make a small request to all female members of Caclubindia. All female members are very humbly requested to consider the following points:

1. One of the most important thing ---- Please do not share your cell number to any stranger. Stranger may be anyone including me. Please consider this point very important.

2. As per my understanding there is no need to accept any friendship request immediately without any consideration. First check the profile of person like friend list etc. and then accept the request.

3. If any member force you to do anything like chat, accept friendship or share your cell number etc immediately inform Admin or use profile abuse button.

4. If anyone gives you any kind of threat regarding anything then immediately inform Admin about the same.  

5. If presently anyone of you facing any kind of problem due to any abusive member immediately inform Admin about the same as there is no need to be silent.

I have no intention to hurt anyone and the above is just a humble suggestion. You are totally free to accept or reject the same.

Be safe and stay connected to Caclubindia…

Best Regards