Easy Office

Verification or certified copies?

Page no : 3

CA ASHOK KUMAR (Chartered Accountant ) (638 Points)
Replied 24 January 2017

Kindly send it to ashokraj.br @ gmail.com

Pooja Joshi (Student) (73 Points)
Replied 24 January 2017

Plz send it to ronenjoshi @ gmail.com

Tony John (Chartered Accountant) (6085 Points)
Replied 25 January 2017

@ Nikhil Jain - Please send a copy at johntony1000 @ gmail.com

umashankar vaishnav (CA Final(Gr.1 Pass) (ARTICLESHIP COMPLETE))   (1066 Points)
Replied 25 January 2017

@ Sh Nikhil Jain - Still i have not received your mail. So, please mail me your ISCA certified answer sheet at my mail I'd umashankar.ca @ gmail.com

nikhil jain (CA-Final-Student) (58 Points)
Replied 25 January 2017

i havent applied for any ISCA answer book

umashankar vaishnav (CA Final(Gr.1 Pass) (ARTICLESHIP COMPLETE))   (1066 Points)
Replied 25 January 2017

Dear Nikhil sorry we need all need your SFM copy in which you originally got 52 marks but after result i turn to 34 marks

Id Mail - umashankar.ca @ gmail.com

~Priyanka MS~ (-) (536 Points)
Replied 25 January 2017

Also send to priyankamakani29 @ gmail.com

Pratap Mohan (xx) (158 Points)
Replied 30 January 2017

Nikhil,

Just to understand. The marks from individual answers are first transferred to the marks grid on front page of the answer sheet by the examiner himself (or his checker). Any changes in these marks are shown on front page seperately.

What you seem to be saying is that the marks inside were 52 but in the marks grid, these were 29. Have I understood you right?

If so, there is a MISTAKE. Did you take it up with the institute of forgot about it?

Just to confirm, you may, if you like, email the copy to me at pratapmohan @ hotmail.com.

Thanks

Punit Govil (CA FINAL(1st grp passed) CS FINAL M.COM)   (228 Points)
Replied 31 January 2017

@ pratap mohan , its nt a mistake. In our near by environment of ca students we have come to know that even copy contains 60 marks but in certified copy it crossed nd provided lesser marks like 54 . we are unable to understand this criteria .

Pratap Mohan (xx) (158 Points)
Replied 31 January 2017

There are three steps in examination marking

- Examiner marks (these will be reflected in the marks grid on front page and need to tally with the marks given inside).
- Moderation done under Sec 39(2). This may or may not be on the front page

- Grace marks - for toughness of a particular paper or to pass a marginally failing examinee. This will not be on the front page.

On receiving certified copies, if it is found that Inside marks do not tally with marks grid and verification has not resulted in any change then it is a MISTAKE. This needs to be raised with the Examination department.

Crying does not work, Action may help.

PRAVIN Gopal (ACCOUNTANT) (59 Points)
Replied 05 February 2017

paid fee 4 certified copy but not recd. wat can i do now

Lakshmi Parasuram (1) (263 Points)
Replied 06 February 2017

Dear nikil,

Please forward a copy of your nov 2015 SFM answer sheet to my email id parasu2006 @ gmail.com. 

Ranjith S (student) (42 Points)
Replied 14 February 2017

Anybody applied and got certified copies of nov 16 attempt?

CA Final Student (Student CA Final ) (227 Points)
Replied 15 February 2017

Just one Query. I had applied for certified copy. As per ICAI website certified copy includes revaluation. So i guess we have not apply to revaluation. So should i go for revluation as some of post suggest to go for both?

Ranjith S (student) (42 Points)
Replied 15 February 2017

@ CA Final Student
if u applied for certified copies, no need to apply for verification again, it will be carried out suomoto by institute

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: