What do you want to learn today?

CIBIL

Upgrad

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vat audit for the period april to june 2017 (for 3m pre-gst)

Rajesh Kumar   25 April 2018

Rajesh Kumar

19 points

| My Other Post

Has the Commercial Tax Department of State Governments notified or informed the due date and format of audit report to be filed by dealers for the 3 months period viz., April 2017 to June 2017 prior to introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST)?  What are those States and respective due dates to file State VAT Audit report?  Please clarify.

avater

Rajesh Kumar   26 April 2018

Rajesh Kumar

19 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Originally posted by : Rajesh Kumar
Has the Commercial Tax Department of State Governments notified or informed the due date and format of audit report to be filed by dealers for the 3 months period viz., April 2017 to June 2017 prior to introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST)?  What are those States and respective due dates to file State VAT Audit report?  Please clarify.

avater

CA Jigisha (Chartered Accountant)     28 April 2018

CA Jigisha
Chartered Accountant 
 1 likes  39 points

For Gujarat its 30th April 2018 and Format  of Audit Report is in Form 217A. But I am confused whether audit has to be done for 5 lacs credit carried forward to GSTAND 25 Lacs turnover or 5 Lacs Credit carried forward in GST OR 25 Lacs turnover.

Confusion for interpretation whether both criterias to be fulfilled or either one to be fulfilled.

avater

CA Arpit Mehta (Chartered Accountant)     27 November 2018

CA Arpit Mehta
Chartered Accountant 
 27 points

Please responde to this confusion..

avater

darshan (Student CA Final )     28 November 2018

darshan
Student CA Final  
 2 points

Hello,

Please clarify the applicability of VAT Audit for F.Y. 17-18. Whether it is applicable for the period April,17 to June,17 only?

If yes, then provide details about the due date of uploading VAT Audit Report and fromat for it.

avater

Lakshy (Semi-Qualified C.A. PGDFM BCom.)     01 December 2018

Lakshy
Semi-Qualified C.A. PGDFM BCom. 
 120 likes  1737 points

Due Date is as usual 15th Jan-19

akash (chartered accountant)     29 December 2018

akash
chartered accountant 
 22 points

kindly provide the link to confirm the due date 

samip patil (student)     09 January 2019

samip patil
student 
 1 likes  29 points

please provide details about the due date of uploading VAT Audit Report fy 2017-18 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Bajaj Finserv