Value of Thanx on our Profile....!!!! Taranjit Singh

Taranjit Singh (Chartered Accountant) (6108 Points)

02 April 2009  

Hello friends, I want to share my feelings through this forum with all of you.....Please provide feedback.....

Our human nature is often very negative and self-centered. We look for the big things in life to be taken care of rather than being aware of how many small, very important things, have been given to us and provided for us.

Even in times of great sorrow and grief, there are things to truly be thankful for! If we really appreciate what someone has done, let’s prove it by our words of thanks expressed in the form of written words they can read and keep.

So I can end this topic by just saying few more words that a SINGLE (1 Time) thanx on our profile always encourage us HUNDRED (100 Times) to do more better than the work already done.. On CACLUB website we dont need to write something  for thanx, its just a Click on THUMB.......So please always thanx to those who are doing some valuable work. So I request all to provide your views whether you may be agree or even disagree with me regarding this forum..........Thanx.