Validation error in filing ITR2

While validation of ITR2 it is showing Category of Defect A.

Field Name: Name of Employer

Error Descripttion: Please Enter Valid Input.

The company name in Form16 and 26AS is LOWE"S INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.

I have entered LOWE"S INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED validation same error.

I have entered LOWE'S INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED validation same error

I have entered LOWES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED validation same error

Ihave entered Lowe"s India Private Limited validation same error

I have entered Lowe's India Private Limited validationsame error

I have entered Lowes India Private Limited validationsame error

Now how can I proceed further?

Replies (1)
  • Root Cause: The portal's character validation filter rejects the apostrophe (') present in the official company name.

  • Fix: Type the employer name without punctuation/apostrophes (e.g., LOWES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED) to bypass the schema validation error successfully.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details