Useful message for all students !!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)

10 November 2010  

Dear students,

Knowledge as we all know is strength and power. But mere possession of knowledge is not strength. In fact, it is the proper use of knowledge that is strength. If you have knowledge as well as the capability to use the same properly, you will be successful in leading the future of the corporate to enable them to adapt to the dynamics of global competition and achieve success.

There are people who imagine and project difficulties in any organization even before they start work and end up doing nothing. Others include those who inspired initially, but give up for lack of perseverance. At the same time, there is third category that includes people who become more and more inspired to execute a job effectively, the more they face challenges and difficulties.

You all, have to fit in this third category because in the changing scenario as I have stated earlier, professionals are expected to perform multifarious jobs. Whatever organization you join and the assignment you undertake, your attitude should be positive to achieve excellence. Your innovative thoughts can lead them to the path of success. By reviving and exposing your innovative thinking, you can help the corporates to translate their dreams into action plans. Open and spread the wings of your knowledge.

I have been repeatedly emphasizing that communication skills are one of the important personal traits of a professional and these have always been the hallmark of successive professionals.

Hope you find this message useful.

Thanks

Ankur

Disclaimer: Not my words