Urgent query

CA Poojit Khajuria (Practice) (99 Points)

07 May 2013  

Can anyone tell me how to reverse entry for Cheques issued in the previous year but not presented to Bank for Clearing. Respective Expenses accounts are Debited & Audit Reports are also prepared. So how to reverse the same? Kindly reply asap.

Thanks in advance