Urgent pls help me

Hai Frnds

I am sravanthi. I m doing MBA in Alagappa university by distance mode. I ve exams in next month ( 1st Semester ). Pls frnds i want MBA model papers with answers or any question bank.  I ve tried but not avaiable to me. So, pls help me I ve no time to read full subject. Pls give me any suggestion regarding this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Replies (7)

Hi sravanthi, you have not mentioned which specialisation in MBA you are doing. Is it HR/Finance/Proj Mgt

sorry Banking & Finance

Got one, check this link: You may need to register in that site.

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper80994.aspx

No other files on web as per my view. Better you contact seniors of your college.

I think www.mbaclubindia.com would be very helpful to you.

RAWAT is very good...Vijay kumar is also good, but very Vast..u can refer it if u have time...or else stick to rawat...n u can also try for professional classes notes for reference

 

I have cleared IPCC group 1 in may 2011 n sent Articleship registration form in time... I received a letter that the CA under which I am going to get registered is not eligible to register me under him as his limit is crossing the maximum limit... If i'l get register under some one else will it affect my exam attempt of final ?? 
Please suggest what should I do...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details