GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sravanthi (CA Final ICWA Final & M.B.A)     10 September 2011

Urgent pls help me


I ve completed my articles on aug 29th 2011. Now i want d details of form 108. n what r d enclosures along with form 108. 


Thanks in advance. waiting for d reply

 1 Replies


Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     10 September 2011

Well Sravathi

You need to fill and submit form 119 to your principal requesting him to issue service certificate in Form 108, fill the particulars regarding your service in form 108 and get it attested by your principal,better in triplicate (For u, Pricipal,ICAI) and send form 108 and copy of 119 to Concerned Regional Office (if SIRC-Chennai) NO further attachments required

Here are the links to download Forms

Attached File : 649364 826253 form 119.pdf downloaded: 98 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags