Urgent

Hai Frnds

I had submitted my PCE nov 2011 exam application through online. Now I am using the same user ID & Password for submitting may 2012 application but I am unable to login with those password & ID. Pls anyone tell me either to create a new user ID r with d old ID. If is it with old ID what can I do.

Thanks in Advance. 

Replies (2)

The users who had created login account for any previous exams will have to re-create the account and authenticating your Student Registration Number (eg: NRO0123456) with your date of birth, your VALID email-id and mobile number.

https://icaiexam.icai.org/how_reg_online.php

You have to create a new one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details