Uploading registration form - query

ACA Shreya Shah (Employed) (90 Points)

27 July 2011  

Friends,

I ve filled up the Registration form - all 6 pages and it went on smoothly without any errors or anything. But on the Last Page i.e DECLARATION Page, I am unable to proceed ... In Instructions they have written that we need to click CONFIRM button .. But on this page I am unable to find that OPTION / BUTTON Anywhere ..... So if anybody has already uploaded this can you please guide me on how to finish this form ....

This is how the last page appears :

Declaration

• I am in genuine need of a Job and I wish to utilize the ICAI's Campus Placement Programme for the same.

• I will select the company (for attending the Interviews) in which I am really interested to join, if I get job offer in that Company.

• If I join the an organization through this Campus Placement Programme, I will continue to work in the particular organization for a reasonable period of time with a view to maintain and improve the image of Campus Placement Programme of ICAI.

• I would make my own traveling and staying arrangements and that neither the Institute nor the prospective employer shall bear any cost in this regard and I understand that this is part of an exercise by the Institute aiming at facilitating recruitment and the Institute in no way assures obtainment of employment and is in no way connected with any further obligations / liabilities / eventualities arising out of taking up such employment.

• I understand that the offer to appear at a Campus Interviews is only exercisable once, immediately succeeding the term of qualification.

• I clearly understand that the companies wishing to recruit chartered accountants will prepare shortlists on the basis of their own criteria. It is clear to me that the Institute cannot in any way ensure that all candidates will be interviewed.

• I declare that I have Qualified in CA final examination held in - May-2011 or November/May-2010 i.e. I meet eligibility criteria for attending the forthcoming Campus Placement Programme.

• I shall also complete my Articleship and GMCS classes latest by 31st October, 2011.

• I undertake to become the member of the Institute latest by 15th November, 2011.
I also undertake that all the information filled up by me are true and photograph uploaded by me is of mine.

Click here to View Profile