IT'S VERY IMPORTANT

FOR

FEMININES

TO SECURED THEIR PRIVACY

&

I SUGGEST ALL FEMININE NOT TO UPLOAD

YOUR PHOTOS ON SITE

WHETHER THERE R PROFESSIONAL OR NOT.

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

i agree with u.... everyone should do it.. this is what social sites r meant for

I would also request people, who r indulging in non-professional activities on this professional site. Please stop or leave the site.  The website officials should look forward to control these activities and throw those people out, who do it, like I do on a facebook page, which I have created and which has over 10,000 members.  CAClubIndia has nearly 2,50,000 members, so just throw the bad ones out.

Also, there should be an option to "Report" bad/ugly comments or materials, like in facebook

Another suggestion for CAClubIndia administrators to remove graphiti option from "Change Avatar" section. This distracts nearly everyone to uplaod a picture from his/her PC.

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

i dont think i should upload my photo juz bcoz i submitted my cv on caclubindia with my mobile no. and after that i started receciving calls nd sms for making frnds,i was really upset nd den deleted my number,i gave it so dat so that i can get some calls for job nd i ws really upset.

all r not proffesional here,so i dont think i will evr upload my photo to such a unsecure place.

2 Like

nilesh (rererere) (178 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

hi

Saikat Saha (CA PCC -CS Professional Student)   (347 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

hey great idea...thnx 4r it.. i uploaded mine

CA. Santosh Ahuja (Proprietor) (44 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

FIRST THINGS FIRST,

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I THINK MR. SHALEEN NEEDS TO IMPROVE HIS ENGLISH.

ON THE ISSUE - I THINK IT IS A PERSONAL CHOICE WHETHER ONE WANTS TO UPLOAD HIS/HER PHOTO.

SO LEAVE IT TO THE PERSON, INSTEAD OF IMPOSING YOUR WILL.

CA. SANTOSH AHUJA (M.COM,FCA,AICWA,FCS)

1 Like

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

Right Rashmi

I agree with your point..and to others who have uploaded CUTE PHOTO'S !!!!!  please don't insist anyone its ones own wish..you guys don;t have good topics to discuss here ??????????/ why always wasting PROFESSIONAL TIME ??????

Now stop extending my words too..This is not social web site to upload ur photo and give ur mobile numbers !! why do'nt  we use e-mail ID's for communication ??????

If anyone hurted from my word foget and forgive GO AHEAD WITH GOOD TOPICS

1 Like

S.R.SRIDHAR (ACCOUNTANT) (746 Points)
Replied 28 August 2009

"DONT TRUST ANYBODY".........................Professionals dont need Image...........Their words are worth........................

1 Like

(Guest)

THANKS TO:

THERE IS NO NEED TO UPLOAD PHOTO........................IT'S INDIVIDUAL WISH .........NO SECURITY, NO PRIVACY............

Purnima (student) (722 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

actually i forget hw to change it. kindly tell me d steps

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

I too agree with Shaleen.v r here to gain n share knowledge and so all must use this site responsibily...

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11269 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

I AGree Shaleen  

Yeah   its too good 

milind shrikant deoghare (service/ student ) (1299 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

dear friends

yeh to sahi baat

regards

milind deoghare

Janavi Mehendle (Chartered Accountant) (31 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

Uploading photograph on site should be left to owns personal wish.  The idea of CA Shaleen is good but still it is upto the member...

1 Like

Vidisha (PRACTISING CA) (172 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

May be uploading 1s photo is nt a great idea................photo dekhkar darrr jaenge.........

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: